- Joined
- Jul 16, 2008
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 3
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Tried a different coloring style.
Last edited:
It threw off the focus of the coloring to me. Oh well.Hey Euraj, excellent work, I like this a lot better than your last coloring. Not that your last coloring was bad, I just didn't like the colors you used that much. So anyways, your use of shadows looks great in this panel, and in my opinion the colors are almost perfect. By the way, it's cool that you gave credit to Yamato for useing his lines, but most of the artists here, who do lineart, prefer that you leave their signature on the panel, or page you colored. I don't know how Yamato is when it comes to this matter, but for instance, the artist Shade usually gets kind of upset if you erase his name. Well anyways, I just wanted to warn you about that for future reference. I happen to really like this coloring, so keep up the good work. I only wish the type of file you used wasn't a PNG file, they just don't work on my computer very well, so I get a little dissapointed when I can't save a coloring I really like.