[422]_cover_kakashi

Frapà

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
100
Reaction score
382
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Awesome. The best 422 colored cover for now ;P
 

rss

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
78
Reaction score
61
Gender
Male
Country
Latvia
Thanks man, I really appreciate it!
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Wonderful! This is definitely the version I like the most, great background too.
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Awesome coloring of the Naruto chapter 422 cover RSS, this is definetly my favorite version so far. I even like it better than Shade's version, and I don't get to say that to often. I really like how you put the extra effort into coloring the background in a more intricate way, than most of the other colorists here have. Even all the colors you used, in my opinion, are the best ones you could of used. Kakashi's skin color looks very realistic, and the shade of green you used for his flak jacket, I guess that's what you would call it, is perfect. Even the dark blue for his sleaves, and mask look really good. I also prefer his hair to be gray, rather than white, so you if you ask me, I'd say you got everything just right. This is the first 5 star rating I've given out, for all the different colorings of the Naruto chapter 422 cover I've seen, so you definetly caught my attention with this coloring of yours. Keep up th good work, and I hope your next coloring turns out just as good as this one did.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: rss

Rock Lobster

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Amazing, best one so far
 

Kazi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
858
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I agree with the others, this is the best version of this cover so far ^^, thanks for sharing
 

rss

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
78
Reaction score
61
Gender
Male
Country
Latvia
Big Thanks to everyone, who left his comment here... it's really very important for me))):amuse
 

TheChosenOne

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
6,886
Reaction score
322
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have to agree, the best version so far, Stunning. :kkthumbs
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Awesome ^^
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
amazing rss!
i hope you'll continue with your nice colourings ;)
 

Toobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
647
Reaction score
71
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
wow great work, i love this style, hehe i'm going to use this pic for my wall paper
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
you put too much grey in the shadows for it to look good in places... other than that, you did very well. the background is far better than the others i have seen.
 

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
nice dude ^^
 

¬Silente

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
195
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
cool :)
 
Top