430.437.Naruto's.Attack.and.Hinata

shade

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
327
Reaction score
310
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Last edited:

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
not bad... but you do realize that kishimoto's art is NOT concept art...? its time ppl learned what concept art IS and what its not.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
shade....you are amazing :wtf
this colorings are really awesome!
espacially the naruto one!
i'm looking forward to your "big surprise":amuse
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
not bad... but you do realize that kishimoto's art is NOT concept art...? its time ppl learned what concept art IS and what its not.
I wonder why someone would think this? It's interesting that some people make that mistake, but "I haven't noticed it to much here.

@Shade: Well, it's good to finally see something new from you again. You did a very good job with both panels, and I saved them both. I've always enjoyed your coloring with mixed feelings, but I like these 2 colorings a lot. It seems like they're slightly different style wise, and I like the change. You really added some nice details to the Rasengan, and Hinata looks great. I especially like the background you made for the Hinata panel. If you don't remember, I'm a sucker for the color green, so I like what you did a lot. Well anyways, it seems like you have some kind of surprise project you're working on, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store. By the way, your new sig image is kind of cool to. Well, I hope to see you back again, sometime later this year. A lot of us miss your colorings, and the time you took off, was longer than I expected. However, you made it up with these new colorings. Keep up the good work Shade, and I hope you're doing alright.
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hi guy!

Wow you did a great job here!

Naruto pic: This is the second best version, behind only the UNIDCOLORS VERSION.

Hinata pic: Very nice, I liked the way you added the background action!

--

I'm glad you have come here again!

You were one of the "guilty" of mangás I paint today!

I hope to see you again soon!
I wish luck to the project!
 

TheChosenOne

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
6,886
Reaction score
322
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looks stunning, Shade. :o
 

madaramaster

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
189
Reaction score
47
Gender
Male
Country
United States
awesome :D

glad youre back :D
 

KnuckleheadedNinja

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
5,576
Reaction score
2,079
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
They both look great.
 

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
His works are lacking in this thread.
I liked the two panels! First, it was excellent! The second, the sky was very good!
Your sign is very good, as always.
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Oh, It's nice to see you back dude =)
You have did an amazing job, so I'm very curious to see your surprise xD
 

Omri645

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 30, 2007
Messages
190
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Amazing!!
why nobody coloring her panel in page 9, it's a better panel then that.
 

nanocigt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
589
Reaction score
190
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
wooow shade awesome jobs really
I was waiting for your new post and I love your colors
like everyone here I'm really waiting to see your big surprice
 

Gutinhof

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
47
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
amazing man!
 

.Sinist3r

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2009
Messages
79
Reaction score
12
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
France
I love the style of your work's ^^

Great's ;)
 

sir_arles

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
481
Reaction score
271
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Sorry, but i can't see the Hinata image. Somebody else's got the same problem??


See ya
 

NaruJunky

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
103
Reaction score
214
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
This is awesome. thank you
 

Ryousei

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
39
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
that hinata coloring is amazing
 

Hand Banana

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
466
Reaction score
113
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Shade I can tell I'm gonna be in love with your work.
 

Marfil

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
39
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
I can see both images.

The Naruto's picture is really good, the rasengan has some nice effects, though I think you could make the smoke more realistic. What I really like is the overall effect of the color in the scene.

Hinata's picture its really good too, but I don't like the background is way too much abstract and intense. :/
 
Top