[431-thewar] New Jutsu!

thewar

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
654
Reaction score
249
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I was doing difficult because the image was bad quality.



Anime Version
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
really good!!
i love the anime version :whoo
 

sashanek

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
62
Reaction score
19
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Wow,so fast and cool...
 

AndreCnJ

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
294
Reaction score
65
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
OMG! Awesome
 

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Amazing page! And fast :D
 

polaris

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2005
Messages
323
Reaction score
269
Gender
Male
Country
Cyprus
that was fast!!still great!!
 

Kazi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
858
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
great man ^^
 

killbill

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
759
Reaction score
82
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
very nice and neat...
 

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
nice dude :D
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hoho..

good a lot.. :D

:clap congratZ
 

Jiraya

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2008
Messages
60
Reaction score
23
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Not bad I thnik you could put better colors and background but still good
 

thewar

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
654
Reaction score
249
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Not bad I thnik you could put better colors and background but still good
yeah but the bg was of bad quality. Thanks for comments
 

TheChosenOne

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
6,886
Reaction score
322
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Great coloring, war. :)
 

nanocigt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
589
Reaction score
190
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
your colouring are very very awesome thewar!! I like very much the central panel took the essence of the page and turned into art :D (*****)
I think This is a great effort that the first scan is low quality, I always wait to manga HQ
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good coloring TheWar, it looks like you even earned a solid 4 star rating this time. I really like what you did with this page. You colored Pain, Fukasaku, and Naruto really well. I can't find 1 thing I dislike in the first 3 panels. The backgrounds look good, and I even like the style of text you used. The only thing you need to work on still, is improving the roundness of Naruto's Iris's. It's difficult, I know, and I don't think Kishimoto makes them perfect either, but the closer you get, the better. The shape of Naruto's iris's, in the last panel, is the only thing holding your coloring back from being close to perfect in my opinion.

Well, you're definitely improving TheWar, so keep it up. As long as you keep coloring on a regular basis, and keep trying to improve your skills, I believe you'll be happy with your progress. When I compare your colorings from a month or 2 ago, to this one, there's quite a difference, so you really are making good progress.
 
Last edited:
Top