438.last.page.cleans.coloured

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It really is a beautiful color, congratulations!

--

On this page your style was very similar to the Patrik (UnidColor), mainly the Nagato.
 

JMC

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
303
Reaction score
306
Gender
Male
Country
El Salvador
i love the last panel o_O

amazing as always
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Wtf, is simple amazing :O
 

TheChosenOne

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
6,886
Reaction score
322
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Simply stunning, shade. :)
 

naruto-1969-

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2007
Messages
312
Reaction score
69
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Amazing page shade <333

Pain looks fucking awsome
 

Patrik_h88

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
190
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
looks awsome! :)
 

LooneR

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Simply mind-blowing. The mix of bright shades and darker background (spare me I can be qualified as a disabled in arts :P) is astonishing. I think this is the best colouring I've seen by shade :wtf.
 

nanocigt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
589
Reaction score
190
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
wow this is amazing shade I love the colors :D and the lines are perfect like always
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
amazing man!!:clap
 

Y-on

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2008
Messages
234
Reaction score
30
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Very similar to Patrick's style indeed, nicely done, though just one thing I thought I would mention; The shading that you did on Nagato makes his face look like a dog's.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
amazing shade! i wanted to know what program you use to do the lines?
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Very good Shade, and I like how you were inspired by Patrik's recent colorings. The green light around Nagato, is just 1 of the things I see that was Unidcolor inspired. Well, I like the whole page, but my least favorite panel, is the last one. I like the Pain panel before that one a lot though. I also think coloring Kyuubi Naruto's eye's, and the inside of his mouth yellow, was a good choice. Well, keep up the good work Shade, I like your most recent colorings a lot.
 

killbill

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
759
Reaction score
82
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
stunning colouring man...Great job!!
 

.Sinist3r

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2009
Messages
79
Reaction score
12
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
France
Amazing °_°
Your style is answeone ^^"
 

SoldaT

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
300
Reaction score
72
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Your style is really getting similar to Patrick. Which is amazing. ^.^
 

Gutinhof

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
47
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
u are brilliant, awesome.
 
Top