Jun 13, 2009 #1 KikumaruZ Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 22 Reaction score 15 Gender Hidden Country
Jun 13, 2009 #2 Jaime F. MH Senpai英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Sep 12, 2007 Messages 2,227 Reaction score 166 Gender Male Country Good job KikumaruZ, I like it. There's probably a couple of areas that you could colored better, but overall, I like what you did. The blurred effect looks good, not perfect, but I don't think you overdid it, nor the opposite.
Good job KikumaruZ, I like it. There's probably a couple of areas that you could colored better, but overall, I like what you did. The blurred effect looks good, not perfect, but I don't think you overdid it, nor the opposite.
Jun 13, 2009 #3 killbill Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 759 Reaction score 82 Gender Male Country looks very nice...i like the blurred effect...but it still needs improvement...
Jun 13, 2009 #4 - aMt - Artist有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,093 Reaction score 517 Age 32 Gender Male Country great work