Apr 12, 2009 #1 Reruns Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Mar 21, 2009 Messages 12 Reaction score 15 Gender Male Country I hope you'll like it ^^: http://reruns.deviantart.com/art/Meet-119032197
Apr 13, 2009 #2 nat Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined May 13, 2008 Messages 3,979 Reaction score 2,132 Gender Female Country I like the details you gave the background, it helps greatly to set the context instead of only the two smaller panels that colorists usually do. Hair is nifty as well. Keep it up !
I like the details you gave the background, it helps greatly to set the context instead of only the two smaller panels that colorists usually do. Hair is nifty as well. Keep it up !
Apr 13, 2009 #3 TanukiUdon Registered User下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Joined Jul 15, 2007 Messages 72 Reaction score 28 Gender Female Country Awesome!~ I love the hair. Lighting and background are also great!
Apr 13, 2009 #4 VASSiLi Manga Editor英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 6, 2007 Messages 2,479 Reaction score 4,011 Age 35 Gender Male Country Amazing job man. I really like and enjoy it! I want to see more from you
Apr 13, 2009 #5 Googlez_kun MH's Best Artist九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 9,744 Reaction score 8,510 Gender Male Country i like it!!awesome job!
Apr 14, 2009 #6 - aMt - Artist有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,093 Reaction score 517 Age 32 Gender Male Country awesome
Apr 14, 2009 #7 TheChosenOne Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Sep 21, 2007 Messages 6,886 Reaction score 322 Gender Male Country Looks really good.