May 8, 2009 #1 - aMt - Artist有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,093 Reaction score 517 Age 32 Gender Male Country Spoiler Hope you like! Last edited: May 8, 2009
May 8, 2009 #2 Googlez_kun MH's Best Artist九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 9,744 Reaction score 8,510 Gender Male Country i like it amt!!! you did a great job in coloring it!! though the lines of his rinnegan could be a bit more round
i like it amt!!! you did a great job in coloring it!! though the lines of his rinnegan could be a bit more round
May 8, 2009 #3 - aMt - Artist有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,093 Reaction score 517 Age 32 Gender Male Country Thanks you so much G-k ^^
May 9, 2009 #4 blaarg8891 Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Jun 23, 2008 Messages 38 Reaction score 16 Gender Male Country I agree with Googlez-kun, very good but eyes could be rounder, also I am not sure if you noticed but your art has "Yahiro" on it when his name is Yahiko, just to let you know
I agree with Googlez-kun, very good but eyes could be rounder, also I am not sure if you noticed but your art has "Yahiro" on it when his name is Yahiko, just to let you know
May 9, 2009 #5 segua Reviewer有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jul 21, 2006 Messages 2,677 Reaction score 348 Gender Male Country I think the nostrils could be re-done. Other than that, good job.
May 10, 2009 #6 Jaime F. MH Senpai英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Sep 12, 2007 Messages 2,227 Reaction score 166 Gender Male Country Good job Amt, I like it. It's not your best work, but I think it's still worthy enough for me to save it.
Good job Amt, I like it. It's not your best work, but I think it's still worthy enough for me to save it.
May 11, 2009 #8 - aMt - Artist有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,093 Reaction score 517 Age 32 Gender Male Country There are some really stupid mistakes. ^ ^ But thank you guys.