May 30, 2009 #1 Reruns Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Mar 21, 2009 Messages 12 Reaction score 15 Gender Male Country The answer => http://reruns.deviantart.com/art/The-Answer-124201336
May 30, 2009 #2 tEchIe 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner very nice, love the colours ! LOL...
May 30, 2009 #3 Erian Registered User下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 60 Reaction score 10 Gender Male Country I like the Idea not to color it in the original colorsheme. I gives me an really good feeling to the picture!
I like the Idea not to color it in the original colorsheme. I gives me an really good feeling to the picture!
May 30, 2009 #4 Googlez_kun MH's Best Artist九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 9,744 Reaction score 8,510 Gender Male Country love the colors man!! awesome job!!!
May 30, 2009 #5 - aMt - Artist有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,093 Reaction score 517 Age 32 Gender Male Country kool