[452] -Omoi worries

ziaja

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
525
Reaction score
298
Gender
Hidden
Country
Poland


inspiration : opening full metal alchemist :brootherhood

I have depression said me I wasn't improving
 
Last edited:

Dynamic Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
352
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
well i like the fact that you use the same lighting as mine >.>
 

The Adamant Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
947
Reaction score
404
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Your best work, at least in my humble opinion. I especially like the Background and shading on Omoi's face.

As for you "not improving", you couldn't be more wrong... In fact, its that fear of not improving that made you work harder. And all that hard work reflects in this piece. You've achieved a new level in cell-shading.

Keep it up Ziaja.
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
*_*

bether than DD's version =x

really awesome job
 

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
lol
xDD
i like either xD
 

undying

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2008
Messages
604
Reaction score
152
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Lol
I like it, it's attractive
but, the BG tooa abstract =___=
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
the background is well done and original
the colors and shades on omoi are great,too
awesome job overall!!:thumbs
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Awesome coloring Ziaja, both your version, and D.D.'s version have very good things about them. I personally like the way D.D. colored Omoi, but I like the background on your version a lot better. Well, including Orochimaru's version of this cover, I now have 3 versions of this cover saved, and when that happens, I usually get rid of 1. Unfortunately, they all have qualities that I like about them, so maybe I'll just end up keeping all of them. Well, out of all the recent coloring that you've done Ziaja, this is definitely my favorite 1 so far. Thank you for sharing this with all of us here, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you do next.
 
Last edited:

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Nice job ziaja, I really like it!
 
Top