[453] Cover colored by GT

Gintara

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
417
Reaction score
386
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Lines for the full version can be found at this thread.

Ch. 453 cover colored​
I couldn't finished it yesterday since it was a holiday but I was able to do it today!



And here's one with some text on it:


 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nice Gintara, good job. All the characters are colored well, and so far I think you're the only one who colored the whole thing.The black background is kind of plain, but I like it.
 

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
rox dude :D
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
wow!
This is incredibly wonderful.
The characters were very beautiful.
--
Just did not like the shadows in Karui and Sakura, I feel a little ugly, but that does not get the merit of the whole image.
really beautiful!
 

Egaki 21

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
134
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
awesome ^^
 
Top