- Joined
- Jul 28, 2007
- Messages
- 417
- Reaction score
- 386
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Not much but here it is!

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4595/naruto4530203lines.jpg
And if you think the lines on Omoi (specifically the bottom portion) are inaccurate, let me know. That or just stick a Naruto logo or just deal with it. I hard trouble doing the lines when the logo was in front.^^
Happy coloring it!
EDIT: There is an extra line on Naruto's left leg, near the knee. Just ignore it or fix it manually; it's not really that hard to fix. I'll post an edited version later. ^^'
EDIT #2: Here are the lines for the full cover!!


http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4595/naruto4530203lines.jpg
And if you think the lines on Omoi (specifically the bottom portion) are inaccurate, let me know. That or just stick a Naruto logo or just deal with it. I hard trouble doing the lines when the logo was in front.^^
Happy coloring it!
EDIT: There is an extra line on Naruto's left leg, near the knee. Just ignore it or fix it manually; it's not really that hard to fix. I'll post an edited version later. ^^'
EDIT #2: Here are the lines for the full cover!!

Last edited:
DD
