484 - team 7

nanocigt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
589
Reaction score
190
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
now we are all eager to see Naruto vs. sasuke what going to happen?

I hope you enjoy my colored
to view on full size click on the pic to DA

sasuke owned XDDD
 
Last edited:

taju_kage

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
202
Reaction score
142
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
Genial nano !!!! ;D , salu2
 

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Nice dude ^^
 

BAN_KAI

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
297
Reaction score
91
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Its super awesome i like that you used gausian blur
 

nanocigt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
589
Reaction score
190
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
Its super awesome i like that you used gausian blur
yeah always add a bit of gaussian blur to my colors pages, to make them look a bit like the anime, but still can not 100% like the anime, I keep trying
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
This coloring made me see some stuff in the scene I had not noticed before, good job ^^ Maybe just a bit more of work on the water would make it perfect, but it's really impressive, liked it a lot.
 

nanocigt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
589
Reaction score
190
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
This coloring made me see some stuff in the scene I had not noticed before, good job ^^ Maybe just a bit more of work on the water would make it perfect, but it's really impressive, liked it a lot.
yeah, I also think so! I did some changes in the water :D thank you very much for the comment
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Awesome!!1! high 5!!
 

Hand Banana

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
466
Reaction score
113
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Great job man. This came out well.
 

Therhi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
116
Reaction score
55
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Excellent colouring! I like your style of backgrounds! It's very anime-like, but the background makes it more original, it has it's own style to it :)
I like that you've used motion blur as well, makes the whole thing more dynamic.
Now for some improvements... Your shadows should be much darker, especially with the colours you've picked (I am referring to Sakura's clothing of course). The colour scheme should be a bit lighter, but your shadows should be much darker in comparison because your light source is coming from the outside of the mountains...

Keep in trying. I like your style and your work! :)
 

inlinex

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 11, 2008
Messages
25
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Panama
perfecto como siempre
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
wow, amazing, love the water effect *______*
 
Top