- Joined
- Mar 10, 2008
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I have tried to download both Shaman King: Kan Zen Ban Special : Snake's Legs:
http://mangahelpers.com/s/mankin-trad/download/51610
and Ju-Ni's Hokenshitsu no Shinigami 1 HQ RAW:
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/download/51546
and when i hit the download button I receive the following error message:
"500 - Internal Server Error"
I have managed to download other files from the Mangahelpers sites at about the same time i got the "500" error..
I will also admit that i have come across this problem in the past and if I kept on trying to download over the next few days eventually it would download. But i just wondered is there something wrong with my connection or is there something else going on?
I have also just tried again and this time i got the "error 403" message, now I am downloading one file and I know that mangahelpers determines who is downloading via IP address and i may have an ISP which gives the same IP address to multiple users and therefore another user maybe downloading on the site with the same IP Address, as had been explained in a "403" thread. But i wondered in this case does the "403" relate to the "500" error?
http://mangahelpers.com/s/mankin-trad/download/51610
and Ju-Ni's Hokenshitsu no Shinigami 1 HQ RAW:
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/download/51546
and when i hit the download button I receive the following error message:
"500 - Internal Server Error"
I have managed to download other files from the Mangahelpers sites at about the same time i got the "500" error..
I will also admit that i have come across this problem in the past and if I kept on trying to download over the next few days eventually it would download. But i just wondered is there something wrong with my connection or is there something else going on?
I have also just tried again and this time i got the "error 403" message, now I am downloading one file and I know that mangahelpers determines who is downloading via IP address and i may have an ISP which gives the same IP address to multiple users and therefore another user maybe downloading on the site with the same IP Address, as had been explained in a "403" thread. But i wondered in this case does the "403" relate to the "500" error?