Page 520 02-03 by Gintara (lines + extras)

Gintara

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
417
Reaction score
386
Gender
Female
Country
United States
(Technically) First coloring of the year! :D


http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9334/naruto5200203.jpg

It took a while, but I finally finished this spread! As some of you may know from my previous colorings, I have shifted my coloring style to soft shading instead of cell shading. I'm still working on it, so if you see any mistakes in this coloring, don't be afraid to tell me. I appreciate any feedback I get.

Things to note about this coloring: I absolutely didn't like coloring all the Zetsus in; it was just probably because I did them last but there was something that bugged me when coloring. I was thinking of providing a version without the lines but I threw the idea out; I still think it would look nice without them.

And I don't think I've posted the lines here yet, so here they are:
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3669/naruto5200203lines.jpg


If I did post them here already, just look for the thread. -_-'

Here are some extra colorings I did for someone over at NF last year; nothing that serious but just for fun I guess.


And this one's from the 515 cover:

I was planning to do the whole cover, but I got tired of it and just did Naruto and Madara.

Anyway guys, I look forward to the posting more colorings in the new year! I think after finishing all the current colorings I have for Naruto, I'll be giving other series a try; they need more recognition, you know?
 

Zenon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
183
Reaction score
15
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
wow nice work:tem
 

Rowel

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
237
Reaction score
324
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Good job
 

sir_arles

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
481
Reaction score
271
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Awesome
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Wow indeed, you got talent. I look forward to your posting. I am loving your artwork. :)
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
really awesome guy.

The pallete is Totally fine for this.

Congrats
 

Gintara

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
417
Reaction score
386
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thank you guys for your comments! I don't know what else to say but thanking you guys. ;D
 

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Your coloring style has only improved Gintara. I am very happy with the outcome. Keep it up, I am anxious for your new work!
 

Gintara

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
417
Reaction score
386
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thanks Gil! I was able to improve my coloring style from you and the others feedback. I really appreciate it!

I really don't know when my next coloring will up though; I'm kinda stuck on what to color.
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nice colorings Gintara!!! I like the double spread cover, and the 1 with Naruto, and Madara. The other 1's are good to, but those 2 I like the best. Well, it's nice to see your most recent colorings, and keep up the good work.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Amazing work, Gintara! :zomg

I love how detailed the zetsu clones are! Superb work!
 

jashinking

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 30, 2011
Messages
36
Reaction score
3
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
that really nice. I like all of your work
 
Top