Jun 13, 2011 #1 eldanysir Artist下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Joined Oct 25, 2010 Messages 58 Reaction score 87 Gender Male Country
Jun 18, 2011 #2 Baka Taichou MH Tsundere Senpai有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Apr 20, 2007 Messages 2,770 Reaction score 5,687 Gender Female Country I totally dig the sky background and the way the whole picture is colored! Well done!
Jun 19, 2011 #3 Helitenks Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined May 24, 2011 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Gender Male Country Sexy, great work
Jun 21, 2011 #4 Googlez_kun MH's Best Artist九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 9,744 Reaction score 8,510 Gender Male Country You could've tried to somehow show the speed,but it's a splendid colorings nonetheless.I like how you found your own way to depict the lighting armor.Good job.
You could've tried to somehow show the speed,but it's a splendid colorings nonetheless.I like how you found your own way to depict the lighting armor.Good job.