6 TAILS BY- ZIAJA

Zangetsu Kai

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 28, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Can you post the lineart?
 

.Sinist3r

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2009
Messages
79
Reaction score
12
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
France
Naruto is so good but I don't like the background =/
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
looks pretty cool actually, best one so far but im not too big on the background...
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Ye, nice job on Kyuubi, but I don't like the background. However, nice job man!
 

Dhazard

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
439
Reaction score
101
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Amazing Ziaja!
 

killbill

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
759
Reaction score
82
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
really amazing job on the fox..the skeleton looks awesome...this is the best one so far..at least in my opinion..
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
wow!! that's really good!! i like the chakra cloke(sp?) and the rest,too!:D
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Excellently done Ziaja, very eye catching. I love how the Kyuubi's bone structure is on fire. I imagine the Kyuubi's chakra is very hot, so hot that it melted Pain's chakra rods, so the fire looks appropriate. Overall, I like Berto's version a little bit better, but I really got to give you credit for adding the fire to the Kyuubi bones. I even like what you were trying to do with the background, and how you colored the dirt on the ground. Well, you've definitely improved by a good amount, since I first started to see you colorings here, so keep up the good work.
 
Last edited:

0HellRealm

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
41
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
wow, you are good :P, great job dude ^^
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
It's simply Sugoooooooooy !!! Amazing job brotha ^^ Love it so much !!
Five Staaaaaaarz !!
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Excellently done Ziaja, very eye catching. I love how the Kyuubi's bone structure is on fire. I imagine the Kyuubi's chakra is very hot, so hot that it melted Pain's chakra rods, so the fire looks appropriate. Overall, I like Berto's version a little bit better, but I really got to give you credit for adding the fire to the Kyuubi bones. I even like what you were trying to do with the background, and how you colored the dirt on the ground. Well, you've definitely improved by a good amount, since I first started to see you colorings here, so keep up the good work.

I like more the version of Berto. But you saw the version of UnidColor?

is without doubt the best yet!


I confess that I am surprised! Belo tranalho, the skeleton is really well done!
 
Last edited:

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Awesome Ziaja! His version is among the three best I have ever seen, DiabloHumberto, Patrik and you.
 

NaruJunky

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
103
Reaction score
214
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
this is great! thank you
 

TheChosenOne

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
6,886
Reaction score
322
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looks stunning, ziaja. :o
 
Top