Done A few phrases

Sulphur

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Help would be much appreciated :)

1.) I understand it, but what's the best way to translate this?

お前はおせっかいが過ぎる. . .

-----
2.) The bolded part...

context: Person leaving (for good)

これが
最良の選択なんだ
This is the best choice.

オレにとっても
お前にもっとも. . .


-----
4.) The title of a comic:

『綯い交ぜ青く』

I don't understand this >.>
 
Last edited:

flunko

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
202
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
1) "You're such a busy body", "You stick your nose into things too much", "You meddle too much", "It's none of your business"... or anything similar, context should tell you which one is better.

2) Is it wrong to go simple? How about - "for you... and for me..."

3) (Hmmm... interesting comic there) ないまぜ looks like anything to intermingle/intertwine/entangled/twine/thread etc which kind of makes sense from the plot, there doesn't seem to be any reason whatsoever for the 青く though, so I think he's just trying to be poetic.
 

Sulphur

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Thanks!

These are from different things. I was ??? about that title since it didn't seem to have much to do with anything in the comic... Maybe I need to go back and reread it.
 
Top