A house filled with artichokes..splendid !

Who's the most handsome


  • Total voters
    6

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I like turtles.

Hmm, but really, I don't know. I don't usually rank my favourite dishes, so I just say that I like everything... that I like. Boring, I know.
Yours?
I know its random answer but why turtles haha

Actually, same. Boring.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Do you still like turtles? Are you still a great zombie? :wowsoBOB
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I still do, besides the ones that bite! :waah

I like to think I am! I'm trying to become as great as Rita from Shingeki no Bahamut - she's amazing!
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
26
Gender
Male
Country
India
But Gallon is so much better than a zombie. :(
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But Gallon is so much better than a zombie. :(
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
His thread is getting zombified though
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
26
Gender
Male
Country
India
I will annihilate any zombies that come close for the sake of Gallon-sama.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
What do you usually do on Sundays? Do you see sights? Or spend your time a whole day at your place? Do you live in a dorm?
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Um, I go out at times, but usually stay at my place, yeah. No, I live in an apartment, actually. I wanted to live in a dorm at first, but then things happened, and boom!
What about you? Diving? xD
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
"Things"? :?bunny

Nah lol I want to but I can't. Usually jog, and sometimes try some new cafe/restaurant and photo-hunt.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Nah, nothing much, just didn't like it.
But I see. Still, that's really cool! The weather's getting amazing here, so there's that.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I guess you have high taste? Is the apartment 7 stars one? Wow!

Ok jk

How is the weather? Are the flowers blooming everywhere?
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Lol, no. It's just that the dorm was 0.5 stars.

Anyway, yeah, the weather's really good. It's starting to get very shiny and beautiful.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
26
Gender
Male
Country
India
Gallllllly! :arf
 
Top