Apparently not.What do you think?![]()

Apparently not.What do you think?![]()

You are the only loser we have on this forum.I know, I'm far too nice. Sky is a rude loser.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh look who is jealous.I'm so sorry. I can't take you seriously with those Panties now :rolf

I'm the only sore loser; you're the rude loser.You are the only loser we have on this forum.![]()
Nah I am a winner. Look at my badges.I'm the only sore loser; you're the rude loser.

Funnily enough, yes...You are the only loser we have on this forum.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh look who is jealous.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, ---


Nah I am a winner. Look at my badges.![]()

But you in my eyes are still same, you are cuteMy current self and the guy who made this very introduction seem like two completely different people. It's sad, even though I shouldn't be sad because sad backwards is das and das not good.


I'm not as nice, but I'm far more open. But yes, still awesome, although not as much as you, Ahmad.But you in my eyes are still same, you are cute![]()
![]()


I love you, my rude loser.Yeah Gallon. You are a fun nutjob.![]()
I haven't.Hi Akkun
I heard you have uploaded the other half pic. Where can I see this?
