It shall remain at 50% for all eternity.
Come on . . . . Just show usIt shall remain at 50% for all eternity.

Since your name is Bob, here's a special response:Come on . . . . Just show us![]()
Wow...cool. I'll bear that in mind.Since your name is Bob, here's a special response:
![]()
Bear what in mind? My punny and passive aggressive response? It was a joke, Bob. Don't... please.. for the sake of #swaghili... please don't... noooooooooooooo!Wow...cool. I'll bear that in mind.
Yeah, and I think three Gallons make a triathlon.What is 50% of a Gallon?
A Halflon?
Damn. This joke is amazing.Yeah, and I think three Gallons make a triathlon.

Aren't you afraid that the kangaroos and spiders in Austria will cross the border and attack you?Wanna join us?

I think so. We win for most effective armyAren't you afraid that the kangaroos and spiders in Austria will cross the border and attack you?![]()
Only if they are muslim.Aren't you afraid that the kangaroos and spiders in Austria will cross the border and attack you?![]()
Wow, now that's offensive.Only if they are muslim.
