Feedback A little bit of everything?

Haynes

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
79
Reaction score
83
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I personally think on the home page it should be;
Latest Raws
Latest Translations
Latest Edited Mangas

Because that is how Manga Editors would need the topics. First we need the raw, then we need the trans, then we post our scans.

However I can see where as for lechers it would work best;
Latest Edited Mangas
Latest Translations
Latest Raws

I also agree with taking out the "My" in "My Actions", "My Forums", & "My Favorites". But those sections are a huge advantage to members.



I think their should be a link to the Forum Home in the menu on Leaderboard as well.


Thought I should make a comment on the Leaderboard Settings, I think it's a great idea to give a choice like that. If you do already well, I haven't found it. lol. I prefer standard myself because of the size. But some people might prefer compact. And I also like compact because it's a tad easier from the home page to get to the area you want to. So it's a 50/50 for me on that one. So I don't know how you would, but if you could combine them both that would be great!


Also the Group Managers don't yet have 1 name color. c_k is just regular black and Reactive is the Manga Editor color. Plus on the "View Forum Leaders" page the Group Managers don't have a PM button.

On the "News" page it has a link to the Homepage, Archive (which is the news I know), and Add News. But on the Homepage there isn't a tab/link to the "News" page other then the drop down menu.

Oh about the Leaderboard when you click your name to go to your profile it gives me a message. Even though I am clearly logged in.
This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view.

This is for every page in the Image Gallery Tab.
Image Gallery said:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare photoplog_create_thumbs() in /home/mangahelpers/beta/www/photoplog/functions.php on line 10

Other then that everything I played with works fine. I will admit I didn't go through everything but I did go through a lot.

Notice: I know some of this has already been said. However, this is how it was for me when I went through it. So I thought I'd post it anyway. I hope there is at least 1 thing in here that hasn't been said by anyone else.

Also I wasn't sure what Prefix to use so I just put "Suggestions".
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Thanks for the suggestions :).
We want to keep it as "My" because in the future it'll be even more customizable. You'll be able to select what you want to have in the My Forums area^^.

c_k's color is like that because she's not a Manga Editor ^^;

Hmm we'll consider changing the front page ordering of raws/scans/trans but we'll see^^

forum/photoplog will all be fixed when we move to final^^ no worries~
 

Haynes

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
79
Reaction score
83
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks for the suggestions :).
We want to keep it as "My" because in the future it'll be even more customizable. You'll be able to select what you want to have in the My Forums area^^.

c_k's color is like that because she's not a Manga Editor ^^;

Hmm we'll consider changing the front page ordering of raws/scans/trans but we'll see^^

forum/photoplog will all be fixed when we move to final^^ no worries~
Well customizing it later would be good. So I guess that would be understandable.

The reason I pointed out the color of the user names for c_k and the other person was because they are in the Moderation Group "Groups Managers" so it would only seem correct that they have a group color different from whatever else they may be. It just made sense to me like that so I thought I'd put that up to.

Thanks for considering. I'm glad to be of whatever service I can be. =)

Edit: I also noticed that on the Forum Home the width of the "Last Post" part is smaller on the Coffee skin then it is here. But I'm not sure if that really matters, but I thought I'd bring it up anyway.
 
Last edited:

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
The reason I pointed out the color of the user names for c_k and the other person was because they are in the Moderation Group "Groups Managers" so it would only seem correct that they have a group color different from whatever else they may be. It just made sense to me like that so I thought I'd put that up to.

Thanks for considering. I'm glad to be of whatever service I can be. =)

Edit: I also noticed that on the Forum Home the width of the "Last Post" part is smaller on the Coffee skin then it is here. But I'm not sure if that really matters, but I thought I'd bring it up anyway.
Right, she'd be a different color if she met the Edited Manga quota (5 releases) once that happens then yes she'll be a different color

Forum will be fixed for final ;)
 
Top