Discussion A little change in volume 3, chapter 19

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I noticed that some of the panels were redrawn in the printed version of the manga. This image in particular stands out, because of the way Lucy's eyes are drawn. The way it was originally drawn is gives it an almost comical tone.

Astuo went ahead and redrew the panel for the volume print. Looks much better this way.

Anyways, just something interesting I spotted.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Isn't it just different shades for her dress? Or am I blind lol
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
The eyes.

I realize the irony as I am typing this out. XD
Lol. Her hair is also more messy as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I like the second one better. It emphasizes serious tone better and makes Lucy look more desperate.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Lol. Her hair is also more messy as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I like the second one better. It emphasizes serious tone better and makes Lucy look more desperate.
Aye, you always notice these stuff well lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jko

MangerDan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
1,433
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Lol. Her hair is also more messy as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I like the second one better. It emphasizes serious tone better and makes Lucy look more desperate.
Yeah, I think he redrew most of the face. Definitely fits the tone better. Now Astuo just needs to work on how he draws feet.
 
Top