Question A Poll On Who's Attacking Marijoa

Who's Attacking Marijoa

  • Blackbeard

    Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Dragon

    Votes: 21 55.3%
  • Shank's

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Other

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Cross Guild

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celestial Dragon's

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marines

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    38

hokageji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
4,976
Reaction score
3,744
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i think its Dragon, but honestly this is a decent list. there is a loose way to explain all posisibilites with some event..

Shanks --> Shamrock left in a rush
Marines --> After Vegapunk's message, some marines would be upset.. the upholders of justice do not know the truth, whereas truth and justice go hand in hand
BB ---> Devon did copy Saturns ability. his death is a secret so it could have been enugh to enter and destroy while trying to find something.. kinda like what Rocks did
Cross guild --> cant see any motivation but capablilty, sure..
 

Kuroiyaiba

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
1,924
Reaction score
2,491
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I‘d like to add Xebec and Harald but hell that‘s wishful thinking for the sake of the good old times when the two began their bromance while“strolling“ the Holy Land.
 

WILDCARD 1 7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2017
Messages
1,461
Reaction score
2,786
Country
Galactic Empire
You know it's just occurred to me it might be more than just one faction.
Like it could be both Blackbeard and Dragon.
But this whole thing is just the new GV.
 

Kuroiyaiba

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
1,924
Reaction score
2,491
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You know it's just occurred to me it might be more than just one faction.
Like it could be both Blackbeard and Dragon.
But this whole thing is just the new GV.
Well it‘s interesting to see the two main suspects both being present at God Valley. I‘m pretty optimistic that we are going to get our answers. They both have all the reasons in the world tp be attacking the Holy Land, but after witnessing what Teach‘s daddy did manage to do in the past and how Blackbeard was treated as game by the scum Celestial Dragons back on GV I can’t help it, I‘m wishing for Blackbeard to be the one leading the attack.
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
So could Davy D. Teach be planning to attack Mary Geoise for what they did to his Davy family?
 

TitaniumOxide

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
1,339
Reaction score
1,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Loki flashback really gives more credit to it being Blackbeard.
Not disagreeing with you because there is no way Oda is giving us these BB revelations just to also not show us BB's vengeance in the near (present day) future but your statement works both ways with both Blackbeard and Dragon. Dragon has been dealing with the WG for much longer and has had his sights set on taking them down with his careful planning and leading all these years. They already screwed up the CD food supply. At some point the next logical step is to attack the enemy's main base.

Well it‘s interesting to see the two main suspects both being present at God Valley. I‘m pretty optimistic that we are going to get our answers. They both have all the reasons in the world tp be attacking the Holy Land, but after witnessing what Teach‘s daddy did manage to do in the past and how Blackbeard was treated as game by the scum Celestial Dragons back on GV I can’t help it, I‘m wishing for Blackbeard to be the one leading the attack.
So could Davy D. Teach be planning to attack Mary Geoise for what they did to his Davy family?
I think Blackbeard is a damn good candidate, in the OP world, not many can see this coming but for us readers, we know this dude is full of surprises from the start. Still, all of his shenanigans are a path to the rise to power, not necessarily going against the Marines or WG directly as opposed to Dragon's agenda. So I cannot shake the feeling that this is Dragon's doing but the very reason of Blackbeard being the unpredictable and opportunistic mofo that he is, I can no longer just think that this is just Dragon so here is my wildass theory. It is the both of them. Together like @WILDCARD 1 7 says but here my elaboration as to why I feel this way.

At surface glance, it shouldn't be possible but now we have a lot more context thanks to the current GV flashback. Burgess led the BB fleet to Baltigo and there was a huge battle and it looks like the RA got defeated there and had to retreat. That is all we know but for all we know, that may not be the accurate or full story. We already know that Cipher Pol was there and wherever they go, at least some parts of history becomes a lie. Here is what I think went down but I have to start with what I know/remember of Blackbeard's and Dragon's relationship and the significance of their relationship is that there wasn't one at all, iirc sans the fact that BB and Dragon was at GV at the same time. No one outside of the RA knew where Baltigo was. For me, knowing Burgess, he probably wanted revenge on Sabo and his people for humiliating his ass on Dressrosa (plus knowing their base of ops is valuable knowledge). However on the other hand, knowing what we know about GV and Blackbeard, I would say he went there to make a deal because the enemy of his enemy is his friend. Why would BB need to raze Baltigo to the ground? What good would that do for him when he already is a Yonkou and he has no business with the RA? Now I am not saying BB did not destroy Baltigo but I am saying the circumstances and reasons are greatly exaggerated. I think he went there to strike a deal and CP followed because it is in their interest to know where Baltigo is. So what am I REALLY saying? You've guessed it. There is a MOLE in Blackbeard's crew/inner circle like there was a mole in Rock's crew (Ochoku). I have no speculation on who this might be though. It would make sense for the WG to have someone infiltrate BB or at the least turn a member against him. I think when Burgess summoned the BB fleet to Baltigo, everyone in the know probably did think BB wanted to go there to destroy them but I think BB himself had something else in mind. It can be chalked up to irony that BB went and dethroned Ochoku but knowing BB, he probably figured that this guy was the biggest traitor in his dad's crew so removing him from Hachinosu kills two birds with one stone for BB. Knowing such, I can see BB suspecting that there is a mole within his own crew too. Again, why not? Every large organization is susceptible to this. It even happened to Whitebeard.

BB probably did have a skirmish at first with Dragon if talks went sideways but the probable reason of why it was destroyed is not because they were fighting. It is to destroy evidence AND make it seem like the two faction (RA and BBV's Fleet) were fighting and hates each other and of course, the CP destroyed everything else to erase Baltigo like they buster called so many other places. Dragon and BB are both mastermind planners. They're looking at a dozen chess boards all at once where each chessboard is it's own chess piece in the grand scheme of an even larger chessboard. Why in the world would they want to destroy each other? There is literally no benefit. Loss of life, resources, territory and such when they have other main enemies so it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I get that the RA has forces all over the place but their main base is Baltigo. There is no way that they can regroup as quickly in their new base and then strike Mariejoa if BB destroyed a good number of their forces on Baltigo. No, the Baltigo incident is framed that way so that CP and more importantly, the WG think that those two are at odds and won't see them working together to attack Mariejoa in the present day. I imagine BB and Dragon and their most trusted dudes just sitting down and discussing it (without the WG mole present) and BB, if he knows there is a mole, would tell Dragon something like, look the WG is coming due to this double agent in my crew. You want to team up or not? I was at GV too ya know and I want the CD's dead and this of course, leads to the present day where Dragon's RA attacks Mariejoa and BB sends people to support them. OF course, Blackbeard being Blackbeard, he likely is trying to strike another deal where he will call off his attack and give Garp back if the WG recognizes Hachinosu as a WG affiliated territory AND make him a Celestial Dragon. And this is my crackpot theory. There's a few kinks in there but I think this all makes sense.
 
Last edited:

hokageji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
4,976
Reaction score
3,744
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think if it’s BB, it’s a bit too early. He clearly has E motivation based on recent flashbacks. But at the same time, Dragon as well. My guess is we will see Dragon eat a DF in the flashback and reveal the fruit in the Marijoe attack
 

costicla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
690
Reaction score
603
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
It hass to be Dragon. Then, when the Revolutionaries and the Governent are worn out from the fighting, Blackbeard swoops down for the kill, getting two birds with one stone. It is something he would do. Either him or Enel finally returns from the Moon.
 
Top