Support A video keeps popping up

Zeta42

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
585
Reaction score
239
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Ukraine
Anyone else is getting a video of a dog appearing in the bottom right corner? It keeps popping up, and it covers a large part of the screen.
 

Estranho

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
282
Reaction score
74
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Same here. It's the same problem of ads from months ago.
But don't wait for a solution. I reported the problem before and the only answer I got was something like "well, we'll see that... someday...".

So, get used to the dog.
 

alchem1485

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
247
Reaction score
36
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Ah glad to know not only me got that problem, it irritate me, I thought my phone be infected by malware, so that weird video came from the site?
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
I get the same problem too...not only puppy, but also camera. They seem to be pointless ads
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
At the moment the best solution is to use extensions like AdBlockPlus, to stop this ad and others from appearing.
 

milek

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
347
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Serbia
Am getting that on mobile phone.

Am using adblocker plus for mozzila.


I need for phone.
 

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
2,648
Reaction score
2,176
Gender
Female
Country
Water Tribe
Use Adblockplus for temporary measures till the problem is solved. :)
 

alchem1485

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
247
Reaction score
36
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Hello Admin, when the problem will be fixed?
At least reply this thread!!!
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Is ABP not working? If you still get the ads even with ABP then you might want to change the leaderboard settings to compact. Hope this helps.
 

Estranho

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2008
Messages
282
Reaction score
74
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
That's not a real solution. I'm against blocking ads, that's where the sites I care get their money, so blocking them is a disservice.

The problem is not the ads per se, I'm cool with that. The problem is the way its shown. A frame over the content, blocking what I really want to see and, on top of that, playing a video with sound?! We're in 2014, I though we were past this.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
We're working on perhaps getting banner-type ads instead. In that case they won't be in the way for a good browsing experience. This is obviously not a situation we like, nor want to have, however it's an issue only the owner level can influence and change. For now there is no ETA, but we're aware of the issue and working on it. Until we resolve our issues with the "toxic ads", please do as our mods stated and use Adblock. We'll make sure to announce when a change occurs so you can turn Adblock off if you desire. For those that are not aware, you can specify which sites Adblock should apply for, so you can for example install Adblock and make the app only block MH. @Estranho: It's very nice to hear that you wish to support sites you value, but even so we advice you to use Adblock for now, as a temporary measure.
 

alchem1485

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
247
Reaction score
36
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Okay, this is what I want hear from Admin. Even you cannot fix it as soon as possible, glad to hear you don't abandon us. Thank you
 

AlphaIkaros

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2012
Messages
1,876
Reaction score
886
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
I used Adblocker, as suggested by many, to get rid of the stuff. But yeah, it doesn't really remove the stuff, but a temporary solution isn't bad.
 
Top