- Joined
- Apr 11, 2007
- Messages
- 6,406
- Reaction score
- 4,075
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
So, every Djinn so far kinda resembles a lot of their IRL parallel (Like Paimon and Amon). So I was curious and started to look around some of them.
Mostly because I was curious about what Muu could do.
Here is what I found of Barbatos:
So far the ones we know:
Ugo / Fire Magic (?)
Zepar / Sound Magic.
Amon / Fire Magic
Paimon / Wind Magic
Zagan / Life Magic
Baal / Lightning Magic
Focalor / Wind Magic
Vinea / Water Magic
Predictions:
Barbatos / Life Magic - Power Magic
Valefor / Fire Magic
Purson / Wind Magic (About Purson on Key of Solomon)
Furfur / Wind Magic (About Furfur
Vepar / Water Magic (About him on Key of Solomon
Shax / Light Magic (About him on Ars Goetia)
Post your discoveries here as well and let's talk a little more about those blue lovely bastards!
Mostly because I was curious about what Muu could do.
Here is what I found of Barbatos:
So I think Muu power will be related to beasts. Making him a Beast-Ruler and transforming his army of Domestic Equippers in ferocious animals.Barbatos is an Earl and Duke of Hell, ruling thirty legions of demons and has four kings as his companions to command his legions. He gives the understanding of the voices of the animals, says past and future, conciliates friends and rulers, and he can lead men to hidden treasures that have been hid by the enchantment of magicians.
His name seems to derive from Latin 'barbatus', bearded, old man, philosopher.
So far the ones we know:
Ugo / Fire Magic (?)
Zepar / Sound Magic.
Amon / Fire Magic
Paimon / Wind Magic
Zagan / Life Magic
Baal / Lightning Magic
Focalor / Wind Magic
Vinea / Water Magic
Predictions:
Barbatos / Life Magic - Power Magic
Valefor / Fire Magic
Purson / Wind Magic (About Purson on Key of Solomon)
Furfur / Wind Magic (About Furfur
Vepar / Water Magic (About him on Key of Solomon
Shax / Light Magic (About him on Ars Goetia)
Post your discoveries here as well and let's talk a little more about those blue lovely bastards!
Last edited: