- Joined
- Jan 28, 2006
- Messages
- 2,737
- Reaction score
- 622
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
You may have noticed (some of you even warned me) that most of the download links aren't working anymore.
This is because my account got deleted. Yeah, the Edited Manga became so popular that they detected I was using the account for direct downloads.
I have currently put the latest chapters on another host, I don't know if it's good or if it will hold on, but I'll try it for now.
Moving all the files will take some time however. So please be patient if you want to download the oldest chapters.
This is because my account got deleted. Yeah, the Edited Manga became so popular that they detected I was using the account for direct downloads.
I have currently put the latest chapters on another host, I don't know if it's good or if it will hold on, but I'll try it for now.
Moving all the files will take some time however. So please be patient if you want to download the oldest chapters.