Question About the signatures...

KingOfNight

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
2,314
Reaction score
694
Gender
Male
Country
Fire Nation
So I know that if I want to show my signature I need to do it through editing a post I made.

But is there a way to have it appear automatically?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
So I know that if I want to show my signature I need to do it through editing a post I made.

But is there a way to have it appear automatically?
Signatures are set to appear as default.
You can choose not to see them or not to show them in one post.


You have to access The User Control Panel by clicking Settings (left of logout). Then click on Edit Signature from the menu on the left to add image and/or words (don't forget to click on Save after finishing).
Remember to follow the size rules.
 

KingOfNight

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
2,314
Reaction score
694
Gender
Male
Country
Fire Nation
Last edited:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
So even if I can't see it, it's there?

So is my current signature visible to you?
No, it's not appearing to me, although it's in your profile.
Are you modifying the post settings in Go Advance mode? Don't change it.
 

KingOfNight

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
2,314
Reaction score
694
Gender
Male
Country
Fire Nation
No, it's not appearing to me, although it's in your profile.
Are you modifying the post settings in Go Advance mode? Don't change it.
It has always been like that in the Go Advance mode for me. However, my signature is visible in this post so I think I got it figured.

Thanks for replying.
 
Top