Discussion About your Action Figures

Mizar

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
117
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Hello tharr
I'm just a person who is curious to know which Action Figure/s, Keychans or Gashapon you have.
We can talk about the figures we don't have, for sure.

So, so, let's see what you have or what you want, by photos or words!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

noot_das_schaf

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2007
Messages
158
Reaction score
180
Gender
Female
Country
Austria
Re: About yours Action Figures

well, i'm a merchandise-freak. so i have.... a few things *lol*
i also have plush dolls of luffy and chopper.
but what i really would love to have are the "Excellent Model" and the "Portrait Of Pirates" series.... but they are so freaking expensive :crying
 

Mizar

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
117
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: About yours Action Figures

@noot_das_schaf: ooh this is awesome, I want a Chopper plushie too X3
P.o.P. mh? Yes they're really expensive, but awesome, too.
I really want Ace and Smoker, from Megahouse, but yes. Expensiiive. And they don't look good, really.
I received my Brook (PVC) btw, I will post photos
 

Oni_James

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
858
Reaction score
190
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Catalonia
Re: About yours Action Figures

i've a P.O.P of Shanks and I have to say the expensive price it costs is reasonable for what it is, it's so well-made that i can sense haki coming out of him :p XD i also have one luffy gashopon that i got by random luck when buying a bleach figure in a shop XD and a big-headed Zoro
the P.O.P are expensive, but awesome too
as for what i'm aiming for (in some years XD):
a P.O.P of Zoro (i'll wait until they make another one, Zoro's Skypea clothes aren't as cool as others), Robin, Franky and the brand new Brook too, but time is money, so i'll have to wait a loooot XD
 
Last edited:

Stollen

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: About yours Action Figures

This is my and my girlfriend's Choppers' collection, all from Ufo Catchers in Japan!

Some of those are actually hats we got at this year's Jump Festa:
 

Mizar

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
117
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: About yours Action Figures

Late May 2009: Mihawk & Aokiji from Megahouse

Ahhh, Mihawk, you will be MINE.



http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10083980
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10083978


There will be a Chopper Premium Set of 100 pieces (I'm serious) for $521.89 USD (fffff who can buy this.)

I don't know anything about Super ONE-PIECE Styling. I'll wait for april


Here we go~

I pre-ordered Mihawk, already.
51 and 52, just get them!

megapost with photos:
























































 
Last edited:

Oni_James

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
858
Reaction score
190
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Catalonia
Re: About yours Action Figures

Late May 2009: Mihawk & Aokiji from Megahouse

Ahhh, Mihawk, you will be MINE.



http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10083980
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10083978


There will be a Chopper Premium Set of 100 pieces (I'm serious) for $521.89 USD (fffff who can buy this.)

I don't know anything about Super ONE-PIECE Styling. I'll wait for april
<hr noshade size="1">
Here we go~

I pre-ordered Mihawk, already.
51 and 52, just get them!

megapost with photos:
























































OMG, you got a lot of things there
do you do the posters? because some of the Reborn! and One Piece, I recognise from chapter covers.
i realised about the release of that Brook figure with the Lucchi some time ago, but the time passes so fast that now, just when i thought "it'd be good if they make a Mihawk one..." there it is XD
a 100 pieces chopper collection is just insane, you have to be a huge chopper fan to buy it:p
 
Last edited:

Mizar

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
117
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: About yours Action Figures

OMG, you got a lot of things there
do you do the posters? because some of the Reborn! and One Piece, I recognise from chapter covers.
i realised about the release of that Brook figure with the Lucchi some time ago, but the time passes so fast that now, just when i thought "it'd be good if they make a Mihawk one..." there it is XD
a 100 pieces chopper collection is just insane, you have to be a huge chopper fan to buy it:p
The little ones yes, I do them and I plasticize them, they have like.. a better quality of normal posters (even if they're A4, but a One Piece one is on two A4)
Ahh I preordered Mihawk but I don't have about 50$ X'D
but its still early..
 

noot_das_schaf

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2007
Messages
158
Reaction score
180
Gender
Female
Country
Austria
wow, i guess that's more than i have:blink
and my collection's already big :p

found the time to make some photos:

my plushies:




a callender and some of my posters. i've still one more "death note", one "fullmetal alchemist" and 3 "final fantasy - AC" posters where i have to buy frames


and here are my figures. dragons not included. that would be ~twice as much :p



 

Sephirona

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ahh, I'm not at home right now so I can't post images of my collection D:

I mainly have the gashapon sets, as well as several of the keychain series. My pride and joy is my Rob Lucci P.O.P. - I love Lucci *A* I'd love the Feeling Figure (2001) Lucci, but I can't find him anywhere ):

Oh...I love my Feeling figure Ace, too. :'D

L>RobLucci2001~
 

Winlyx-chan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
124
Reaction score
44
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I have two one piece figures (soon to be more) a crap load of sailor moon (I'm a girl who grew up during her era) 3 rozen maiden resin figures (that I painted my self) some princess ai, squaresoft videogames figures (KH, FF, and SO end of time, and dragonquest) Kiddy Grade, ah my goddess, bleach, inuyasha, evangelian (sp?) chobits, tenchi muya, and a crap load of resin and pvc figures from either unknown series (if I see a cute figure that would go w/ my collection I and have some cash to spare I get it) or non series but japanese figure (Halloween-chan, bunny-chan, a goth girl, etc)
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
:eek: ~wow~ Mihawk and Aokiji are amazing :shakefist
thanks for sharing ^_^
 
Top