Abysmal but it flopped | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Abysmal but it flopped

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
That's kinda rare for an anime to be faithful towards the manga. I like the fact it does stay true to it. I might still read it to make sure tho.
I still consider the manga even better because of the artwork, even if the anime gave a better touch to some fights with great animation and soundtrack. :nod

But yeah check it someday, it's kinda on the final arc currently but seems it will take some long time on it, we have a section to debate it too. o/
Yeah, another season would have been really awesome but I guess it's better than nothing. (Ahem... Bleach)
I love Inosuke and Shinobu, wbu?
Shinobu partly made me remember about why I loved Unohana and Inosuke is a really cool character in my opinion.
Bleach :lmao never watched the anime (besides some movies) but followed the manga, did you like the ending?

Inosuke is my favorite too, above everyone else, I slowly started to love him in the future arcs.
Shinobu is amazing but my favorite girl is Kanao (the one the shows up in the latest episodes), followed by Nezuko. Shinobu is the perfect girl though, I love her teases against Giyuu (who is a second favorite after Tanjiro too).

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Favorite pillar?

Abysmal Flop

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I still consider the manga even better because of the artwork, even if the anime gave a better touch to some fights with great animation and soundtrack. :nod

But yeah check it someday, it's kinda on the final arc currently but seems it will take some long time on it, we have a section to debate it too. o/
Yeah, the fights were awesome and the anime went by pretty fast. It really is a masterpiece.

I will, besides that's why I joined this forum in the first place!

Bleach :lmao never watched the anime (besides some movies) but followed the manga, did you like the ending?

Inosuke is my favorite too, above everyone else, I slowly started to love him in the future arcs.
Shinobu is amazing but my favorite girl is Kanao (the one the shows up in the latest episodes), followed by Nezuko. Shinobu is the perfect girl though, I love her teases against Giyuu (who is a second favorite after Tanjiro too).
I'm not a fan of Kanao yet, but I can agree on everyone else though.

Bleach ended after Aizen for me, everything after that was just Fan Services to keep the serie alive. I didn't like the ending at all. Wtf was this mess?? Lol

Favorite pillar?
Pillar?

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
because I asked you which pillar do you like and that concept is unknown to you

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Yeah, the fights were awesome and the anime went by pretty fast. It really is a masterpiece.
The animation made everything stunning, not even the manga readers expected the adaptation to be this good.
I will, besides that's why I joined this forum in the first place!
Nice! Can't wait to see you around. :zomg
I'm not a fan of Kanao yet, but I can agree on everyone else though.

Bleach ended after Aizen for me, everything after that was just Fan Services to keep the serie alive. I didn't like the ending at all. Wtf was this mess?? Lol
I did like that arc a lot, especially in the manga (enjoyed the first art style). I honestly stopped reading for a lot of years but I remember some friends of mine going mad when the last chapter was out, I got Naruto flashbacks lmao. I read that some of my favorite characters didn't even show up, but I saw that most of the fandom went angry because of the ships too.

Pillars are the most powerful swordsmen of the demon slayer corps (I think the anime didn't mention it that much) Shinobu is one of them. :nod

Abysmal Flop

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
because I asked you which pillar do you like and that concept is unknown to you
I googled it and realized that you were mentioning the hashiras. I didn't expect pillar.