Re: add word world to the sentence
I...wanna be the first person who breaks a cactus without using blue girls help and then the world will be engulfed by hot and disgusting looking things, which walk with strange panties but batman stalking and robin, and Batgurl ,good-boy and Ass-UP stripping behind Lil Wayne and Lady Gaga while,Britney Spears tickling her You-know-what with scav while Asusp3v4x Gogo dance ninja, Strip but while he stripped good_boy which like not womens WITH nice breasts and cute one.After that, the "save the environment" people decided to stick
* yeah I saw exactly who started it *
I...wanna be the first person who breaks a cactus without using blue girls help and then the world will be engulfed by hot and disgusting looking things, which walk with strange panties but batman stalking and robin, and Batgurl ,good-boy and Ass-UP stripping behind Lil Wayne and Lady Gaga while,Britney Spears tickling her You-know-what with scav while Asusp3v4x Gogo dance ninja, Strip but while he stripped good_boy which like not womens WITH nice breasts and cute one.After that, the "save the environment" people decided to stick
* yeah I saw exactly who started it *
*
*
... I saw it damn it