Word Play Add a word to the sentence

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: add word world to the sentence

I...wanna be the first person who breaks a cactus without using blue coloured girls help and then the world
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: add word world to the sentence

I...wanna be the first person who breaks a cactus without using blue coloured girls help and then the world will
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: add word world to the sentence

I...wanna be the first person who breaks a cactus without using blue coloured girls help and then the world will be
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: add word world to the sentence

I...wanna be the first person who breaks a cactus without using blue coloured girls help and then the world will be engulfed
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: add word world to the sentence

I...wanna be the first person who breaks a cactus without using blue coloured girls help and then the world will be engulfed by
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: add word world to the sentence

I...wanna be the first person who breaks a cactus without using blue coloured girls help and then the world will be engulfed by hot
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: add word world to the sentence

I...wanna be the first person who breaks a cactus without using blue coloured girls help and then the world will be engulfed by hot and
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: add word world to the sentence

I...wanna be the first person who breaks a cactus without using blue coloured girls help and then the world will be engulfed by hot and disgusting
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: add word world to the sentence

I...wanna be the first person who breaks a cactus without using blue coloured girls help and then the world will be engulfed by hot and disgusting looking
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: add word world to the sentence

I...wanna be the first person who breaks a cactus without using blue coloured girls help and then the world will be engulfed by hot and disgusting looking things,
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: add word world to the sentence

I...wanna be the first person who breaks a cactus without using blue coloured girls help and then the world will be engulfed by hot and disgusting looking things, which
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: add word world to the sentence

I...wanna be the first person who breaks a cactus without using blue coloured girls help and then the world will be engulfed by hot and disgusting looking things, which walk
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: add word world to the sentence

I...wanna be the first person who breaks a cactus without using blue coloured girls help and then the world will be engulfed by hot and disgusting looking things, which walk with
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: add word world to the sentence

I...wanna be the first person who breaks a cactus without using blue coloured girls help and then the world will be engulfed by hot and disgusting looking things, which walk with strange
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: add word world to the sentence

I...wanna be the first person who breaks a cactus without using blue girls help and then the world will be engulfed by hot and disgusting looking things, which walk with strange panties
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: add word world to the sentence

I...wanna be the first person who breaks a cactus without using blue girls help and then the world will be engulfed by hot and disgusting looking things, which walk with strange panties but
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: add word world to the sentence

I...wanna be the first person who breaks a cactus without using blue girls help and then the world will be engulfed by hot and disgusting looking things, which walk with strange panties but batman
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: add word world to the sentence

I...wanna be the first person who breaks a cactus without using blue girls help and then the world will be engulfed by hot and disgusting looking things, which walk with strange panties but batman stalking
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: add word world to the sentence

I...wanna be the first person who breaks a cactus without using blue girls help and then the world will be engulfed by hot and disgusting looking things, which walk with strange panties but batman stalking and
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: add word world to the sentence

I...wanna be the first person who breaks a cactus without using blue girls help and then the world will be engulfed by hot and disgusting looking things, which walk with strange panties but batman stalking and robin
 
Top