Question Ads while logged in?

Tonix

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
1,265
Reaction score
633
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Hey sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but I am getting ads even while logged in on this site now. Is this normal, or do I need to fix some of my settings?

It's really irritating because every time I try to close the ad it takes me to the main page of the forum.
 
Last edited:

1337 haxor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2010
Messages
1,284
Reaction score
1,157
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well...

I am having the same problem and is bugging the hell out of me because an add about "Mom IQ" and another add from "Bellagio Casino" are popping up everytime I turn a page and this is extremely frustrating.

I already scanned my computer so I am sure the problem is with the site, something is wrong with the user database and I want this goddamn non-anime related adds to disappears from my screen.
 

Tonix

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
1,265
Reaction score
633
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Any idea when this fix will be implemented?

---------- Post added August 13, 2014 at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was July 20, 2014 at 01:48 AM ----------

Still waiting on this to be fixed, don't spend much time here anymore because of all the ads.

Get rid of these stupid ads so I can go back to enjoying this forum.
 
Top