Cleaning Advice

Phaedris

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Ireland
Here's a rough guide of how I'd approach this.
I've made some assumptions regarding your setup, I assume you are using Photoshop and don't have a graphics tablet.

Firstly fill in the text with white.

Use the clone stamp tool to fill in the area.

Now for the lines, for this we use the pen tool.
Create a path with your pen tool then right click and select stroke path.

After using the above method you should end up with something like this.

Then all that's left is some finishing touches.


Read the part labeled "Draw curves with the Pen tool"
How to use the pen tool.
 
Last edited:

AkumaSweet

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow thank you very much
 

Ana Clara

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
2
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:O! I never thought to do this way (it's perfect)! I used just line and warp
 
Top