- Joined
- Feb 21, 2010
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 4
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi guys and girls !
Just a quick question.
For ages now I've been wanting to write a manga/comic. I have had dozens of ideas in my mind , I feel im ready to take things to the next level and form the story up. but till present I've been procrastinating
.
I want to know where to go next once I have conceived this idea , do I write the whole story at once ? do i start of with lets say the first chapter with an idea what direction I want to go , and just go with the flow ?
If you are writing a comic , manga or know how real life mangaka and comic book scriptwriters work , could you kindly give me some pointers/advice ? Proffesionals are more than welcome to advise
Thanks for reading people ( my first thread ...ever
) 
Btw check my picture from my gallery , its for a manga I have in mind.
input guys ? girls ? XD ?
Just a quick question.
For ages now I've been wanting to write a manga/comic. I have had dozens of ideas in my mind , I feel im ready to take things to the next level and form the story up. but till present I've been procrastinating
.I want to know where to go next once I have conceived this idea , do I write the whole story at once ? do i start of with lets say the first chapter with an idea what direction I want to go , and just go with the flow ?
If you are writing a comic , manga or know how real life mangaka and comic book scriptwriters work , could you kindly give me some pointers/advice ? Proffesionals are more than welcome to advise
Thanks for reading people ( my first thread ...ever
) 
Btw check my picture from my gallery , its for a manga I have in mind.
input guys ? girls ? XD ?
Last edited:
