Seinen Ah! My Goddess by Fujishima Kosuke

What do you think of this series? (Please post reasons for opinions)

  • I love it!

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • I enjoy it

    Votes: 17 45.9%
  • It is okay

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I am not particularly fond of it

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • I hate it!

    Votes: 2 5.4%

  • Total voters
    37

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Its cool story i really enjoy it but belldandy and Keichi are really slow i mean a kiss would suffice although now i'm kind of preferring the relationship between skuld and sentaro which is really really cute! aaah! latest chapters just what kind of power does skuld have *gulps* :O I'm curious on our little goddess to be and Urd's demon side all in all a fun manga ^^
 

raptor02_2001

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2006
Messages
528
Reaction score
55
Gender
Male
Country
United States
why hard to find buy English version since i have 1-3.. i tried to look it up at online store ... but i hate Dark Horse don't have book in their store online .. they send to me .. i look it at online as book store but I already went to ask Border or other bookstore or online.. they said same thing .. " out of print or out of stock " ... that is reason .. i turn in online for free ...

I knew Japanese version already came out at 36 vol.. that is not fair for me ...

anyone give link of AMG book store online ... ? but i don't want to go ebay...
 

hoeru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
705
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mauritius
So...
Hild is not going to die in the end. After all, i think it was clear once they started explaining Hagal's reason that there's some trick behind. :rolleyes:

But who's that goddess coming down to the demon world. Is it possible that we're going to be introduced to Belldandy's and/or Skuld's mother? :gaw
 
Top