username: reiomi
Location: USA
Favourite Character:agito/akito
Favourite Team:kogerasumaru (damn thats long hope I spelled it right)
Favourite Road: bloody road
Favourite Trick: agito, akito, and Kazu making that flame fang bird (that was bad ass)
Favourite Moment/GOAT BAMF Moment: (I have no idea what that is)
Favourite Chapter: so far I got 3 favs, chapter 62,63 and now recently 300
Favourite Avatar : the shark^^
Favourite Volume Cover:13
Thanks for that. Having three personalities/characters in one body gets confusing as hell. Of course it's a lot worse for the characters themselves.

Lind is certainly strong but he can't handle the twins by himself. I'd like to see Ikki and Lind versus the twins personally. That would be badass.
I think it would be cool to see akito fight. I mean he is the first personality active inside of his body and he was the fang king before agito so I wonder if he has the same "tricks" that agito uses or are they different? And if akito's moves are different are they stronger than agito's current tricks? That would mean that akito is stronger than agito.
Gaaaa I love this manga!