- Joined
- Nov 13, 2008
- Messages
- 37
- Reaction score
- 3
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Air Gear: Hangout
This is cover page you were talking about, I'll try looking for the two later.
http://www.mangareader.net/137-7563-1/air-gear/chapter-58.htmlOkay, could someone post the page where we see Kazu leaning against a (military/air force) fence..I think its one of the chapter cover pages....but i just cant remeber from which parts of the manga that would be.
Also when Kazu is holding out his hand up into the sky as if he can almost grab the moon...I just want to check out those pages again for some inspiration on a project im working on.
P.S. Also the cover page of Ikki standing in a field before cross roads...Its one of the more recent chapters but my net is so laggy and I dont have the time to go through each page...
This is cover page you were talking about, I'll try looking for the two later.
Last edited:

The he**? Well, i just thought, supermakets are supermarkets, bear with it. But no! What do we get next? Potemkin Octuplets, who don't want to leave their ship, only so they can get money 

