Assorted Aisheteru Scans

NibbPower

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2011
Messages
60
Reaction score
22
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I had a translator thread but I couldn't change it to assorted; the staff may lock it if needed. I do not need that thread anymore.

Aisheteru Scans is a group that translates Tagalog (Philippines), Spanish/Portuguese, Japanese, and Korean projects. We are a small funded group, although not really a group since more than half of my team disappeared around June 2015.

My group consist of:
Harutora (Me) - Owner, Cleaner, Typesetter, and Proofreader.
Pau - Head Editor
Jay - Korean Translator

That's it. So you can pretty much tell that we're missing quite a lot of missing people for particular positions.

We are looking for:
  • Japanese Translator
  • Tagalog Translator
  • Portuguese/Spanish Translator
  • Cleaner
  • Redrawer {HIGHLY NEEDED}
  • Typesetter
  • Proofreader {HIGHLY NEEDED}
  • GFX Artist {MEDIUM NEEDED}

You can apply by messaging me on here or email me at: [email protected]

OH, BEFORE I DO THAT, Here's the list of projects we are working on:
  • A Bias Girl - Tagalog
  • Anata e no Crescendo - Tagalog
  • Tokyo Ghoul - Tagalog
  • Kingdom - Tagalog
  • Don't Cheat On Me - Korean
  • Tona Gura - Japanese
  • T.R.A.P - Spanish

We do not give test, so if you want to show an example, you may. But it is not needed to do a test because I'm not those high quality groups that nitpick on every mistakes; if I see a mistake, I'll fix it on my own and not bother you about it. But if you want me to tell you, I will. But if you don't, I won't.

Anyways, please join!
 

NibbPower

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2011
Messages
60
Reaction score
22
Gender
Female
Country
United States
BUMP

We have been renamed to Appreciation Scans, but we will not change the group until I settle down with a few staff members.
  • Japanese > English Translator
  • English > Spanish Translator
  • English/Spanish > Filipino Translator
  • Redrawer { Experience }
  • Graphic Designer { making credit and recruitment pages }
Projects
Neko Shitsuji - Japanese
Nekogamisama - Japanese
Little Chaos - Japanese
T.R.A.P. - Spanish
A Bias Girl - Filipino
Anata e no Crescendo - Filipino

Tokyo Ghoul - Filipino
Kingdom - Filipino




If you are interested, please send me a PM via on MH. You can also email me @ [email protected] or [email protected]
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm too lazy to make a new thread and I find it unnecessary to do so. We were renamed to Appreciation Scans on May 2016. We started over, except we kept our two main Tagalog projects and is working on other projects.

BUMP!
We are recruiting these following positions:
  • Japanese > English Translator
  • English > Spanish Translator
  • English > Tagalog Translator
  • Chinese > English Translator
  • Redrawer
  • Graphic Designer (Credit Page, Recruit Page, and/or Web-Design)
Projects
  • Anata e no Crescendo - E > T
  • A Bias Girl - E > T
  • Koi wa Itsumo Tabekake - J > E
  • Little Chaos - J > E
  • Neko Shitsuji - J > E
  • NekoGamiSama - J > E
  • Otome no Hozoshita - J > E
  • Otona no Mondai - C > E
  • T.R.A.P. - E > SP
If you are interested in helping out or doing joints, please apply or ask about it through:
E-mail: [email protected] || [email protected]
Forum: https://bato.to/forums/forum/11729-aisheteru-scans/
Blogger/Site: http://appreciation-scans.blogspot.com/
 

KapteynG

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 24, 2016
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Age
31
Country
Philippines
I can be a English - Tagalog TL.
 
Top