AK-46's Gallery

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
AK, your chibi updates are soooooooooo cute! :wtf But one day, could you please do a Deidi chibi?
 

sgrey

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
87
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i have only one question - do you use mouse or graphic tablet? :blink
I love your Sasuke drowings!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Haven't stopped by your gallery before, but wowo o.o It's impressive =D You have some pretty super-sweet skills, AK xD

And the chibis :wtf so cute~
 

ak-46

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
235
Reaction score
99
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
i have only one question - do you use mouse or graphic tablet? :blink
I love your Sasuke drowings!
For chibi stuffs I use a mouse for coloring and for other stuffs I use tablet.
 

sgrey

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
87
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Zeke

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 11, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
10
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
LOL

the chibi´s is very cool
 

LotusBlade

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
392
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Omg, I just love your work. Its all so great. Just amazing, keep it up.

I have to say I am a fan in a way ;-)

Btw what program do you use to make your chibi's because I have a tablet but I dont know how to use it to its full capabilities :s
 

ak-46

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
235
Reaction score
99
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Omg, I just love your work. Its all so great. Just amazing, keep it up.

I have to say I am a fan in a way ;-)

Btw what program do you use to make your chibi's because I have a tablet but I dont know how to use it to its full capabilities :s
I used a mouse and Illustrator to draw and color chibis and retouch a bit with photoshop at the end sometimes.

You can also draw using a tablet with photoshop, I think it's best to draw on high resolution page cause strokes are more precise. For coloring I don't really have any tricks but using different brushes does makes things easier you just have to practice a lot I guess :)


AK, your chibi updates are soooooooooo cute! :wtf But one day, could you please do a Deidi chibi?
I was just thinking about doing Deidara, Sasori and Gaara next.
 
Last edited:

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Just looking through your gallery again (nice job of redecorating by the way!) and I am absolutely astounded at how consistently excellent you are. I mean, you'd be hard pressed to find a sub-standard image in the entire gallery and even if you could find one, it'd still beat most people's best efforts. You really are something special. :amuse
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
YAY for redecoration!!!:turtle:confetti


Your works are really astounding, your chibi's are the best! and they are sooooo cuuuutttteeee!!!! :wtf

if i could just squeeze you...........and hug you.............until you become a chibi yourself! :p
 

JiraiyasGirl83

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 2, 2007
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You r seriously talented. I love your colorings! Nice work. :)
 

kyuubiseal

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
177
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Dude your chibi's are awesome....and your cell shades are pretty amazing
 

2ndKurono

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
372
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
man ur work is awesome hope ill become as good as u someday,what program u use?
 

LotusBlade

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
392
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I love the new panel that you put up from 354 with all the crew heading out. Looks awesome, keep up the EXCELLENT work!!!
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
great work..
I love you latest addition :wtf
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
AK, that's a great spread. I love the background and how you've done the gate. I don't like the colour of the cloaks very much but I LOVE everything else! It's got a really unusual hue? I'm not sure if that's the right word. Gives it quite a hard light/metallic feel.
 

ak-46

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
235
Reaction score
99
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
man ur work is awesome hope ill become as good as u someday,what program u use?
Mostly Photoshop for coloring like everyone and Illustrator for chibis.


AK, that's a great spread. I love the background and how you've done the gate. I don't like the colour of the cloaks very much but I LOVE everything else! It's got a really unusual hue? I'm not sure if that's the right word. Gives it quite a hard light/metallic feel.
For the cloaks I don't really like it also but though that it was going to be the official color so that's why I used it next time i will use green
 
Last edited:

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
WOW!!!!!

The newest panel is AWESOME!!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! :love :love :love

Why are you so goooooooooooooood AK??

By the way, how long did it take you to work on these two panels? I notice most artists are submitting them quite later than usual. Did it take a long time then?
 

ak-46

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
235
Reaction score
99
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yea took a bit longer to color then most pages but for me it took more time because I had other things in my mind right now:) just couldn't concentrate. Those 2 panels took around 10 hours. Anyway I also change the color of the cloaks to match the official color hope that it looks better.
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Really amazingly cool panels AK :wtf I like them very much, especially the team Konoha panel xDxDxD Awesome work xD
 
Top