AK-46's Gallery

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ummm hte newest panel si awesome! I like how you made the ground a lot!
 

sBizzy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2006
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol i love the Chibis they look soO cute :D
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
lol did you change the color on the second panel ? it was yelowish no? I think it looks better green :P and I also like the one with sasuke's team!
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
How long did it the Deidi/Tobi take you AK? And what made you choose those particular colours or were you just making it up as you went along?
 

ak-46

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
235
Reaction score
99
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
How long did it the Deidi/Tobi take you AK? And what made you choose those particular colours or were you just making it up as you went along?
Really happy you like it. Always makes me feel better to have your seal of approval :) The coloring wasn't long but deciding how to color it was. I wanted to use red and black because it's Akatsukis theme and also tried to give Deidi a manly look. The simplistic style is inspired by couple of Grand theft auto artwork I saw.


lol did you change the color on the second panel ? it was yelowish no? I think it looks better green :P and I also like the one with sasuke's team!
Yea first look at the official color I saw green so I changed it to green but looking back I think it's yellow on the outside and green on the inside like I did first. Anyway it's not like it really matters :)
 
Last edited:

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Really happy you like it. Always makes me feel better to have your seal of approval :) The coloring wasn't long but deciding how to color it was. I wanted to use red and black because it's Akatsukis theme and also tried to give Deidi a manly look. The simplistic style is inspired by couple of Grand theft auto artwork I saw.
<hr noshade size="1">
Ah! That's what I couldn't put my finger on - GTA! I thought it had something of an influence like that. Excellent! I love knowing where artists gets their inspiration from. I like how you thought to try and keep Deidi more masculine looking - good one. It shows. I think putting his face in shadow like that helped. It's a gripe I have with people who do Itachi that they make him too girly, when he's already girly enough! :XD

Are you going to be colouring anything else from this chapter AK?
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Yup! That double page spread! What about that? :nuts
 

ak-46

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
235
Reaction score
99
Gender
Male
Country
Canada

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
AK, your latest cover of Deidi is sooooooooooooooooo good! Left my comment in the main board. It makes me hungry. Deidi's hair makes me think of custard. Mmm...

P.S - its your 46th image that I have saved! :D
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
your yondaime chibi is just so _______ (insert some some super intellegence 5 dollars word here) :wtf ......

anyway.. :kkthumbs awesome gallery
 

ak-46

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
235
Reaction score
99
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Thanks everyone.

Just added Itachi and Neji covers + Chibi Kyuubi. More on the way later this week probably :)
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Awesome Neji and Itachi covers AK :D And chibi kyubi is so cutie :wtf Superb xD But the most enough I like Neji cover, just don't know why :D
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Wow. That. Itachi. Is. So. Damn. Sexy. :o

:drool :love :drool :love :drool :love :drool :love

Very intense.

Thank you SO much for colouring that old Itachi cover! It has made my day! *saves with violent enthusiasm*

Also, I just LOVE your Kisame/Itachi chibi. Will you be doing a Deidi chibi? Especially as life for him is
not looking too good right now
. :(
 

*Mel*

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
665
Reaction score
129
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
=D I luv your chibis ^^
Please make more XD
hehe
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
kadoman said:
Also, I just LOVE your Kisame/Itachi chibi. Will you be doing a Deidi chibi?
So I will ask, if You will be doing Gaara chibi in the future? :D
 

MrJ1984

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 14, 2007
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
excellent gallery, i will definitely subscribe to topic to stay abreast of your updates!
 

hasoon87

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
52
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hey, Ak-46, I gotta say your coloring work is brilliant, and its wats driving me to learn to clean and color some panels myself! Although getting anywhere your calibre might just be a dream :P

I was wondering if you ever thought of doin some bleach covers or panels? do you follow that series at all?
 

ak-46

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
235
Reaction score
99
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hey, Ak-46, I gotta say your coloring work is brilliant, and its wats driving me to learn to clean and color some panels myself! Although getting anywhere your calibre might just be a dream :P

I was wondering if you ever thought of doin some bleach covers or panels? do you follow that series at all?
I actually tried since last week to color some Bleach, 666 satan and One piece panels. It's going to take a bit more time for those because I have to look for color references. Bleach and One Piece are a bit hard cause the style and color are different from Naruto but 666Satan is a lot like Naruto so it's much easier. I hope that I will finish my Bleach panel this week end but I'm not sure if I'll have time :(
 

hasoon87

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
52
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I see, well in anycase, i'm sure they'll turn out great :), cant wait to see em! until then, I will wait patiently :P


AK-46....YOU ARE A GOD AMONG MEN! That grimjaw release state pic is abosolutely fantastic! Words fail me in describing how great it is! keep up the great work!
 
Last edited:
Top