- Joined
- Nov 16, 2005
- Messages
- 19,231
- Reaction score
- 1,275
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Pretty cool addition of drawing Hanzou onto the Pain cover! Very impressive gallery 



Yeah I really want to do chibi Pain and Tobi (Madara), I'll just have to find enough time to do it.Hi AK-46 , I was wondering if you could do the Chibi-Like Pain and Tobi. Like you did for kakashi and the others. That'd be so cool.
Thanks.
Yeah I don't have as much time as before to color but I'm trying my bestAk-46, i've said this before and i'll say it again, U ARE A GOD AMONG MEN!!!! i absolutely love the madara/renningan dude coloring and line art absolutely love it!!!!! and like crudeCross, I cant wait to see the final version of the itachi vs sasuke lineart!!!
Time is definelty an issue, but keep up the great work, I always check the galleries to see if you've posted anythnig new, and when u do, i just squeel like a little girl! and post something similar to this post. lol :P
P.S. just wondering....have u got any bleach panels in the works?
The Itachi vs Sasuke coloring is just half done. For bleach there are couples of cover that I've start coloring but I don't really know when they'll be complete.Yeah sure.GOD DAMN!!! ak These are great colorings I love all of them btw Can I cut peices of them out and use them for Signatures? I will credit you on the coloring and link to this thread.


Just added the completed one with the all six pains if your interested.Awesome chibis, AK46.![]()

Yea next time I'll make him bigger then the other Pains.They look great.
Only one that I sorta feel didn't really succeed in fully capturing the original is the fat one, maybe it's because he has wide open eyes. Or you kept his body size the same as all the others, but I guess you couldn't help that.