Cool I'll read the chapter in a bit.
Hmm I can't recall the exact spread of the drug. The merchants are almost certainly from Sei, and the problem is mainly with the Water tribe due to location. The Wind and Sky tribes would be next closest, so there is a possibility it could resurface there. At any rate the supply is the issue so going to Sei is likely I'd imagine.
Adding to Sei, there's also this:
If we're at 147 now, how many chaps do you think can neatly finish this manga?
Sure. I think we can all agree that having all loose ends met would be preferred.Why can't we have both? Personally I hope that nadai will resurface during the possible Yona vs Su-won showdown, and that neither party will be able to properly address it, because they'll be preoccupied with resolving the conflict of power (god/legend vs human). I also hope that nadai will resurface not in Sei, but in the Wind Tribe, since I think it was mentioned somewhere that the drug reached even there, and Mundok was worried? Unless I'm now remembering things that didn't happen... O_o
Hmm I can't recall the exact spread of the drug. The merchants are almost certainly from Sei, and the problem is mainly with the Water tribe due to location. The Wind and Sky tribes would be next closest, so there is a possibility it could resurface there. At any rate the supply is the issue so going to Sei is likely I'd imagine.
Adding to Sei, there's also this:
I was thinking about other guy, who was ruling Sei along with Kushibi - Hotsuma. He didn't got a chance to appear yet and according to Soo-won, he's the one, who controls military, he might make a mess.
Yea I'd say Kai would be the last major arc (and it should be the biggest). After that a few chapters can wrap up the series.I'd like this to happen. Of course it all has to do with the selfish part of me not wanting this manga to end anytime soon. Due to the limited world building, it may be that conflict with Kai is the final arc of the manga. Unless Kusanagi thinks of other creative arcs without it feeling forced or shoehorned in.
If we're at 147 now, how many chaps do you think can neatly finish this manga?


