Fan Art Akimichi Clan: Pocchari Senshi

Sentou Ryoku

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
368
Reaction score
57
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Akimichi Clan: Pocchari Senshi, brought to you pencils and inked. Inked version done in PhotoShop CS3. Colored version comin' up when it comes up.

Pencils


Inks


Comment/complain away!
 
Last edited:

Sentou Ryoku

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
368
Reaction score
57
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Finally got this baby up and colored. Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Silent Hill Downpour took over my life and I kinda put this on the backburner...It didn't help that I had zero idea on what to do with the bg. I settled with this. Hope I settled correctly.

Comment/complain away!

 

karengrant19

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Cool so nice...

You made a very good job...

I'm having fun of those characters in Naruto maybe because they are big :D

Anyway I like the way you paint it very clean and strong...^_^
 
Last edited by a moderator:

amialater

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 12, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
South Africa
WOW...WOW :^_^
is everything there all paint?
 
Top