Voting Round 3 - Aladdin vs. Sosuke Aizen | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Aladdin vs. Sosuke Aizen

Who wins?

• Aladdin

• Sosuke Aizen

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Battle Phase
  • You are allowed to vote for one champion.
  • After 3 days, the champion with the most votes will proceed into the next round.
  • In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it.
  • There will be no additional restrictions. A character will have access to all of his/her abilities according to the lore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

No idea how this gonna go, but imo Aladdin has too strong and hax defenses for Aizen to do anything. And even Aizen's ultimate hax wont work on Aladdin. The only possible problematic would be Aizen's immortality, but nothing Aladdin's Strength magic and Solomon's Wisdom cant fix and get around it. Honestly Aladdin does look like a weak ass brat, and anime only people probably have qestion marks flying over their heads as to how is he that strong, but manga people should know. Aladdin pre timeskip is a spec of dust compared to his power after timeskip, and even pre timeskip Aladdin was super powerful. All in all, for someone to beat Aladdin, you need GODS, or strong universal godly powers (or isolation barriers to completely negate Aladdin's magoi :amuse ).

Vote Aladdin because he is the strongest :hip
Vote Aladdin because he demands it
Dont vote Aizen because we wont allow it.

Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Not much to say

Going with Aladdin here

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Damn. Aladdin is a frigthening being. When he isn't busy groping breasts he is ridiculing villains like Aizen.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Holy shit that post.

/thread

/tournament
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Should've put a Kars in space for a perfect score tho.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Aizen isnt that frightening against characters that have resistance against his mindfck.

Are there any characters in Magi that could defeat Aladdin? For comparisons sake.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Are there any characters in Magi that could defeat Aladdin? For comparisons sake.
Yeah, like Magi said, by the end of the series, only universal singularities like Sinbad and David can defeat Aladdin.
And yeah God Solomon as well. Judar said that Aladdin far surpassed Solomon in power, but i would guess Judar meant human Solomon, who was also ridiculous. Basically like i said, in verse only the gods can defeat Aladdin, to the rest of the characters he is almost invincible. Why im saying almost, because a well timed isolation barrier put behind Aladdin's back without him even knowing should render him useless since it would completely block his magoi. Although, Judar tried that, but Aladdin sensed it immediately and broke down the spell formula.

I might not be able to post huge posts since im away from home, and on my phone. This is the best i can do. If there will be needed more clarification i can post something tonight when i come back :verily

Yamuraiha's boobs
And of course Yam's boobs :verily how can i forget that weak point

Last edited:

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I mean, it's not like Aizen is a weakling without his hax, but he's got nothing on Aladdin's haxes unless the fight were written by Kubo (in which case he would just suppress him with his reiatsu).

RIP Aizen.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
By no means makes this Aizen weak, of course not. His reiatsu would probably be able to burn through most of Aladdin's arsenal of spells.
The only things that would make Aladdin win this fight, are his broken Strength magic which governs the laws of the world, barrier magic which can block god attacks, and of course the biggest macguffin of the Magi verse, Solomon's Wisdom. The most broken thing that Aladdin has, that can do anything. Usually when you see Aladdin in forum battles, people sometimes restrict Solomon's Wisdom, and for a good reason.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I wonder what was the power level difference between Sinbad and Aladdin :grumble

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The camp was great and show how much effort you've put into that, but that reference alone won my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.