Voting Round 3 - Aladdin vs. Sosuke Aizen | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Aladdin vs. Sosuke Aizen

Who wins?

• Aladdin

• Sosuke Aizen

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Makes me wonder. Can Shinigamis breath in space? 🤔

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
They can. And Aizen is immortal. But Alladin hax can keep him at bay I think.

It's hard for me to say that because I'm a Judar fan. I feel disgraced by defending Alladin.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
This is an interesting match up.

I'm leaning toward Aladdin. Even if he can't defeat Aizen , I think he would be vectorize him so that he'd be going to the other end of the ever expanding space for long enough for the judges to call it a win for Aladdin.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Makes me wonder. Can Shinigamis breath in space? 🤔
Ok finally back home.
Would this answer the question

Aizen is immortal so ... eternal suffering until the ends of space :xp

I wonder what was the power level difference between Sinbad and Aladdin
With Solomon's Wisdom and right at the very end when the Sacred Palace broke down, i think Aladdin can be compared to Sinbad and David in power, since he managed to "kill" both, despite both of them being omnipotent immortal universal beings that viewed the Magi world as fiction, but it was very circumstantial. If it had not been for Sinbad who held down David, and if it had not been for the Sacred Palace that broke down, David would overpower Aladdin and erase him. Sinbad's and David's power, if left alone, cant be measured. They have the power to break through higher dimensions which also look down upon lesser dimensions as fiction and can rearrange the hierarchy of gods, which means that if there is a stronger god than Sinbad or David will go up against, they will eventually surpass that by switching places with said god. And they will continue to do that until they reach Shinobu Ohtaka :xp and basically switch places with her lol
so yeah, you might match Sinbad in power, maybe, unlikely in most cases, but he will still overpower you, easily, no matter how strong you are and how many layers are you above him. Which is also why asked why Sinbad isnt banned in this tournament because imo even Zeno wouldnt be able to beat Sinbad.

Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Ok finally back home.
Would this answer the question

Aizen is immortal so ... eternal suffering until the ends of space :xp

With Solomon's Wisdom and right at the very end when the Sacred Palace broke down, i think Aladdin can be compared to Sinbad and David in power, since he managed to "kill" both, despite both of them being omnipotent immortal universal beings that viewed the Magi world as fiction, but it was very circumstantial. If it had not been for Sinbad who held down David, and if it had not been for the Sacred Palace that broke down, David would overpower Aladdin and erase him. Sinbad's and David's power, if left alone, cant be measured. They have the power to break through higher dimensions which also look down upon lesser dimensions as fiction and can rearrange the hierarchy of gods, which means that if there is a stronger god than Sinbad or David will go up against, they will eventually surpass that by switching places with said god. And they will continue to do that until they reach Shinobu Ohtaka :xp and basically switch places with her lol
so yeah, you might match Sinbad in power, maybe, unlikely in most cases, but he will still overpower you, easily, no matter how strong you are and how many layers are you above him. Which is also why asked why Sinbad isnt banned in this tournament because imo even Zeno wouldnt be able to beat Sinbad.
When i read the manga few years back,i got the impression that Sinbad was the strongest and Aladdin was able to beat him due to certain circumstances like you mentioned.And yeah lot of characters can beat Zeno but banning too many characters will make the event dull :verily

Shinigami769

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Aizen would destroy aladdin. His spells can't work on Aizen once he uses his Zanpakuto and as ditzy and goofy as Aladdin is Aizen is going to out wit him.

Aladdin would fight his best thinking all along he could win only to learn that that was exactly what Aizen wanted him to think all along. With the hyogyoku in him Aizen is basically a unkillable demi god with the power to negate the powers of his enemies against him with the use of his sword. nothing Aladdin can do against him that he can't counter.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Yeah i mentioned earlier that Aladdin's regular spell probably wouldnt work that much on Aizen, but only becacuse of his reiatsu not his Zanpakuto. Same cant be said about Aladdin's Strength magic and Solomon's Wisdom. Both moves that cant be blocked. With the use of strength magic, Its not magic itself that will attack Aizen, its the grid of laylines/vectors/rails that exist in another dimension called the vector world. Unless you can see the vector world or manipulate its laylines you cant really block that. Spells in general not working because of Aizen's Zanpakuto does not makes sense to me, nor do i remember seeing such feat in Bleach. Aizen's zanpakuto does not negate powers, it manipulates the senses. And even so it would be useless against Aladdin since mind manipulation does not work on him, nor does soul, sense, sound, destiny, or any other body manipulations.

In the manga there was a djinn that worked on the same principal as Aizen's Zanpakuto, attacking the senses and manipulating them, creating illusions etc yet it did not work on Aladdin. God Sinbad tried to use Zepar's sound magic that mindfucks and controls your brain the moment you hear the sound, yet it did not work on Aladdin, and even more so Aladdin powered up a bit and Sinbad's sound magic shattered. Sinbad also tried controlling Aladdin via the Sacred Palace, rewriting his rukh, chaging his destiny, have his mind changed, yet it did not work on Aladdin. If a god, that viewed the Magi world as fiction could not manipulate Aladdin, i highly doubt a Zanpakuto does the trick.

As for Solomon's Wisdom, with it, Aladdin connects to the Sacred Palace or the Great White Flow, and by the end of the manga this power becomes universal, plain and simple. Its basic use attacks the soul. Characters that are completely resistant to soul and mind attacks could not block it, though Aladdin mainly used it on characters with malicious dark souls. Unkillabe demo god or not, Aizen doesnt stack up to EOS Aladdin.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
This reminds me of that big Aladdin fan in the past who even editted panels to highlight text in big debate posts, but forgot his name :( Nice guy.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
aigoo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

im conflicted, on the one hand i think aizen stabby stabs aladdin before he uses his broken jutsu

on the other hand Vally made my SnS avi's 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.