All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Everything coming up soon, I've been admitted to a Japanese university (hurrah! \o/) so I've had to do some stuff.
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What are you majoring in? :o
 

RealMonkey

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
152
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Jo i´m waiting for tha results in the amateur contest. How long does it take?^^ i wannt to post another one for the new amateur, so i can finally join advandced.
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
EVERYTHING IS UP GYAHAHAHA. Me 1 - 0 The Clock. Congratulations to the winners, and there were many nice submissions this time! And remember to vote! It also seems it's time for the Fan Art contests to be Stiluzised, I'll get to that tomorrow.

What are you majoring in? :o
While the major/minor things are a little different in Norway, I guess you could say I'm majoring in Political Science with focus on East Asia etc.
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^ ^You can join advanced any time you want if you feel up to it, ya know.

^I see.

DouVerdugo said:
Seriously, seeing the same panels of Naruto is getting boring.
I've seen some panels done like...30 times. And every chapter too. :facepalm It gets is boring. :/


Oh yeah, Stiluz, could you fix the post for the Amateur contest? Some of the pictures are extending out of the page.
 
Last edited:

RealMonkey

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
152
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah Stiluz go on! ^^ Stiluzise da Contests

Voting ist trendy yay (scored 2nd place muhahaha)
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Yeah, you can join the Advanced one if you want to RealMonkey, the 3 winner-rule is to ensure that people that are obviously getting good moves up to the Advanced one.
Will fix that abcdefghasflLOL.
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's NJung and I versus the Uchihas! :O
 
Last edited:

RealMonkey

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
152
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yo sorry to get off-topic but how can i get a own gallery? I heard you will get asked or something if you want a Gallery, but i see you just have to open a Thread and call it your Gallery ^^. Is that right? So i could open a Gallery on my own.
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You need to PM an admin for it, just read the stickied thread in the Gallery forum.
 

Gintara

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
417
Reaction score
386
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It's NJung and I versus the Uchihas! :O
lol I'm one of the Uchiha colorists. ^^'

I've seen some panels done like...30 times. And every chapter too. :facepalm It gets is boring. :/
I noticed that too; there are plenty of other manga to color. True manga colorists color Bleach!


I just won my first manga coloring contest here! Yay! ^_^'
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
"lol I'm one of the Uchiha colorists. ^^'"

I know :P


Congratz on the win!
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Stuff coming soon, yey. I've been moving the last days, sorry.
 

RealMonkey

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
152
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
no problem stiluz. We can wait... lol actually i cant wait to see who won. At least you get to stiluzize tha f*cking amateur + advandced contest xD. fo shizzle

i hope i won tha contest. I think i had good chances
 

Uozumi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
At this point, I wouldn't mind if all you did was announce the winners and just extend the contest to this comming Tuesday since it's Friday already.
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Yes, my thoughts exactly, moving is a bitch. I will do that, then.
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, if you're too busy to do the whole 2008 art contest results post thing, could you at least just tell us who the winners are?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'll take care of the contests in a bit I need to get acquainted with what's been happening while I was away.. I just "got back" yesterday so be patient please. It's barely tuesday anyway.


Amateur week 23 results posted! you can view them here
The poll for week 24 will be made soon...as soon as an admin is available. Sorry for the inconvenience , it'll be made by tomorrow and you'll be able to vote then. Thank you!
Congratulations to Darcy(I wrote nnancy at first xD) and the rest of the winners and thank you all for participating. And so very sorry for the inconvenience. I'm back now so it'll be alright :P


Advanced Results for week 24-25 posted! You can view them here
Voting pool for week 26-27 will be made once an admin is available.Thank you for your patience!
Congratulations to Vassili for winning and to the other winners and thank you to everyone for participating both in voting and in submitting!
Fan Art Results will be posted tomorrow. Thank you!
 
Last edited:

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wait...don't we still have almost 2 more hours until submissions for advanced ends? I was going to submit but its blocked right now.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Submissions ended on 24th which was yesterday...for me at least. It is now 25th here annd... All contests normally end on Monday so it should have ended on 23th. You can submit it for week 28-29
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top