All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Thx Koenosaki for congrats :)

No problem if is symbolic or an abstract theme, I have an ecchi girl for every theme


PS: I agree for pleasure theme :loool


@Tsukisama, I'm an ecchi maniac, what can I do ? :eyeroll

PS: remember my card ---> http://i43.tinypic.com/v6keo9.png
I know you are, and I only mentioned you in jest. :amuse As long as the signatures submitted are reasonably tame, I wouldn't mind a "pleasure" theme. Some people may interpret in an ecchi manner, while others will think of innocuous things like Koen.
 

Sasori

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
284
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

But ecchi is not ******, so don't worry, no one will show something weird (I hope so XD).
I choose this style but I'm not crazy for ecchi, I like joking, it's only for fun :)
I read various manga not only ecchi ^^
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

hehe i already have something in mind for the pleasure theme that's not echii ^_^ after reading what koensaki said :D
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

hehe i already have something in mind for the pleasure theme that's not echii ^_^ after reading what koensaki said :D
So I gave you some inspiration :)

Sitting on the toilet :p


Votings and submissions are opened ^^
 
Last edited:

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

LOL no way. it's a different kind of pleasure :D
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Okay, I have taken thus because I kinda trust you all on your integrity. Do not forget to walk on the path of the forumrules ;) (so let's keep it decent)
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

sigh... the pic i wanted to use was getting too blury :( ... so i submitted my second choice.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

:) nice ones, @kakashi: feel always free to change it if you don't like it. You are not obliged to submit one you didn't like. There's still more than a week to go. So if you feel like you can make your first one better then you are allowed to make it better within the time
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

if i get the one i want to do to look better i may change it ^_^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

I'm finally back^^ Still don't have all the tools I need, but I could, at least, do something^^ I wish I hadn't miss the other two themes ._. I'd like to do something with "animals" (I did one in the past, thou XD), since it was one of the best themes for me! Ok.. I'll stop now XD I'm just glad to have my Photoshop back!
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

welcome back, looking forward to more of your work ^_^
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

kakashi919, I saw your signature submission. From your post here, I was trying to guess how Koen's passion for sleepy time would inspire your artwork. I never would have guessed hemophilia was the answer. :oh

So, I'm curious how Koen's pleasure inspired this one? :hbunny
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

no no no lol.. i was gonna do something eechi, seeing that the theme was pleasure but when he koesaki said his pleasure was sleeping i changed my mind >_< besides, what i submitted is my second choice :amuse
 

Andrews

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
76
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Oh, *trying to think in english*... Hello people? o> o/
I think i'll continue to subscribe new signs. I like the contest. :D

And if i wrote something wrong... please HELP! /lol

xD
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

LOL Tsuki and kakashi

Yeah, it's kinda funny when you say it knowing kakashi said: I was the burning light that gave him an idea. I definitely gave the example to show that pleasure wasn't restricted to the 14 seconds a day pleasure we men mostly have :p

Anyway good to have you back farfalla and good to have submissions :p
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

no no no lol.. i was gonna do something eechi, seeing that the theme was pleasure but when he koesaki said his pleasure was sleeping i changed my mind >_< besides, what i submitted is my second choice :amuse
Hemophilia seems kind of ecchi to me, but oh well, it is still a lovely picture and has an appealing vampiric vibe. :amuse

Oh, *trying to think in english*... Hello people? o> o/
I think i'll continue to subscribe new signs. I like the contest. :D

And if i wrote something wrong... please HELP! /lol

xD
What you wrote is well enough understood. I look forward to seeing what new signatures you will submit. :tem

LOL Tsuki and kakashi

Yeah, it's kinda funny when you say it knowing kakashi said: I was the burning light that gave him an idea. I definitely gave the example to show that pleasure wasn't restricted to the 14 seconds a day pleasure we men mostly have :p

Anyway good to have you back farfalla and good to have submissions :p
14 seconds a day, Koen? :sbunny
Also, great to have Farfalla back in action! :D
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

lol tsuki, don't break your head about the 14 :)

anyway I agree with farfalla coming back
 

Sasori

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
284
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Congratulations to heavens_dragon for contest 51-52 :yourock

I've just posted my new [ecchi obviously LOL] sig, I hope you like it :)
The original image contain a little nudity so I rebuild some hair to cover it.
Nothing better than a relaxing bath :p

@koenosaki, the hall of fame for contest sig is stopped at contest 41-42, could you update it?
 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Yeah, I'll definitely do later on this night. Quite busy with the psyren tournament. So I asked tsuki if he'd take on next contest and he'll do so btw

anyway congratz to heavens_dragon
 

Andrews

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
76
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

gz heavens_dragon! :D

I think you should won this contest.

Sasori, you are a ecchi addicted. xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top