All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Ya it is dark like black white and blues XD

that was the product of cutting out colors to try getting the file size down XD
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Ya it is dark like black white and blues XD

that was the product of cutting out colors to try getting the file size down XD
Oh I see. LOL! I understand now. :XD

T7 had a similar problem with the file size in a previous sig contest. I guess you would've had to drastically reduce the overall quality of the sig to make up for a smaller file size in the end. Hmmm. It would've been a cool sig + the vibrant colours you removed lol.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Thank you Tsukisama for changing the title for me ^_^

@ Buggy*Fly
Yeah i know a normal user can't edit it for me. I just thought that an admin would see it eventually and change it when they had the time. But thanks anyway :D
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Where are the rest of the tear sigs? XD
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

submitted mine~ decided to go veryy simplistic with it :3
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

@ Buggy*Fly
Yeah i know a normal user can't edit it for me. I just thought that an admin would see it eventually and change it when they had the time. But thanks anyway :D
No problem, dude.
I'm glad it got sorted out in the end. :D

Where are the rest of the tear sigs? XD
Erm...I stupidly forgot to save my initial One Piece sig, my damn computer crashed. :scry

So I'm currently working on a new one...*Sniff* *Opens up another box of tissues*

I'm doing mine ;-; out of ideas xD
OMG! That's sooo kawaii. Love the idea, LaLa. Very nice indeed. So many colours as well! I'm glad to see that the sigs are not all sad/gloomy. :p Your one is definitely the most vibrant of them all so far..not that the others sigs are bad in anyway. :s

submitted mine~ decided to go veryy simplistic with it :3
I like it! The overall quality of the sig is amazing imo! :)
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010


:confetti
The winner of the flower sig contest has been decided, and the winner is~Coffee~! I think that this is the first win for ~Coffee~, and this is quite the well-deserved win. Everyone, be sure to offer your congratulations to the new winner! :whoabunny
[sizept=1](I missed the voting period to vote on this contest and so didn't get to vote myself, but my one vote wouldn't have changed the outcome anyway; I just felt like mentioning it.)[/sizept]
:confetti
​
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

:confetti
Congrats ~Coffee~​
:confetti​

Awesome flower sig, definitely a well deserved victory!
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Yay~ First Win!!!
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

congrats cofee ^ ^
great submissions so far, hope is more
 

NinjahKat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
21
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Just finished my tears one. I think you should all be jealous /sarcasm

Took like 5 minutes.


Here's some theme suggestions. I'd edit my above post and put them in but I don't think I can.

Pain; Curiosity; Children;
Animals; Technology; Politics;
History; Education/School; Nintendo;
War; Religion; Internet Memes;
Food; Anger; Manliness;
Feminine; Shy; The Colour Pink;
Games; Live-Action Anime Movies; Money;
 
Last edited:

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Really Kat Kat? Really???? hahahaha
 

NinjahKat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
21
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Really Kat Kat? Really???? hahahaha
That's Shika to you, Coffee =_= And yes really :[
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

hahahaha cute sig you have there though, Meow~
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Be sure to vote for your favorite signature in the tears sig contest out of the eight lovely submissions.

The latest sig contest is open, and the theme this time is memory. Memory is a fairly vast theme. It can be about a memory of yours or someone else; it could be about the concept of memory or a certain type of memory (like, perhaps, computer memory, battery memory, or the 2006 film). Feel free to let your creativity shine brightly as ever! :tem

Here's some theme suggestions. I'd edit my above post and put them in but I don't think I can.

Pain; Curiosity; Children;
Animals; Technology; Politics;
History; Education/School; Nintendo;
War; Religion; Internet Memes;
Food; Anger; Manliness;
Feminine; Shy; The Colour Pink;
Games; Live-Action Anime Movies; Money;
Thank you for the theme suggestions, NinjahKat! Some of them are already on the list to be used, and some have actually already been used as themes in the past. (For example, we have had themes called "female" and "video games" before, and those would be the same or encompassing your suggestions of "feminine" and "Nintendo.") I would suggest looking through the Sig Contest Hall of Fame to review all of the previously used themes, as you could then see what has been used and perhaps think of some possible new themes to suggest. :)
 

NinjahKat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
21
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I would suggest looking through the Sig Contest Hall of Fame to review all of the previously used themes, as you could then see what has been used and perhaps think of some possible new themes to suggest. :)
Woops. I lack the common sense to do such a thing. I'll do that next time.

And oh god. Memories.. I have to finish mine before Coffee because he probably has the same idea that I have.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Memories huh... already have a few ideas. Too bad my desktop is down right now :( Have no idea if i can submit anything for this theme.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Damn you, Coffee! Another awesome sig! Two victories in a row now. I loose again. :scry

@ NinjahKat - You took quite a different approach with the "Tears" theme, hey? XD. I like the "Nintendo" theme a lot! It would definitely be one of the more fun sigs to make. So many different possiblities with that one imo, come on Tsukisama!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top