All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Heyyy, nice siggie Imoto!!! :D And yeah, you submitted it right. ;)
 

[Cross]

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Messages
717
Reaction score
320
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

oi oi...sounds like fun, maybe i'll join.
 

ImotoChan

Proofreader
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
266
Reaction score
19
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Sensei! :wtf :glomp I'll be anticipating your sig!
 

[Cross]

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Messages
717
Reaction score
320
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

gosh I almost forgot the rules to post lol. Well lets see if anyone else joins.
 

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Very cool them, ty Leen :D
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Voting for Sig of the Week #19-#20 is over!!!

Akasunanosasori is the winner, congratz mate!!! :confetti
 

darkdana666

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
238
Reaction score
183
Gender
Female
Country
Serbia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Well done Akasunanosasori!!! It's a lovely sig!! <3 <3
 

[Cross]

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Messages
717
Reaction score
320
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

oo congratz for winning.
 

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

oh ty a lot we were only 3 that's why XD.
dana !! wtf where hava u been ??,


Damn, I'm having trouble again with the sig I can't upload it .

If some could fix this problem.
 
Last edited:

darkdana666

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
238
Reaction score
183
Gender
Female
Country
Serbia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

O_O That sig looks awesome!!! I still love the one I use now tough. <3
Ow~ I've been around, enough time to lurk but not to post... sad....
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

I sense another winner akasuna lol!
 

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

O_O That sig looks awesome!!! I still love the one I use now tough. <3
Ow~ I've been around, enough time to lurk but not to post... sad....
Haha ty a lot <3 and hope to see u soon XD.


I sense another winner akasuna lol!
Haha no way, why don't u make an entry for this week !!!
 
Last edited:

admirenkiwi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
463
Reaction score
5
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

isnt the deadline sept 23rd? ppl are still entering O_O
and grats sasori :thumbs
 
Last edited:

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Ah, I closed the submissions thread. Thanks to everyone :hug

Leen is very busy today, she will do the contest work a little later... or maybe I'll do it when I find the time after I'm done with my work here. Please be patience :)


Ok, since Leen is still absent I gonna do the contest... gimme a few.

//edit... ok, done. Feel free to massacre me for the theme :smile-big
 
Last edited:

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

The topic isn't too hard enini... :D You just need a good render.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

I know but the complain was not to choose to "detailed" themes, ne? A bodypart is a pretty small detail >.>

But I want to see cool Alien eyes and pretty sparkling bishounen eyes and innocent chibi eyes and sad teary eyes and and and... come on, people... be creative! :wtf
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

What ebil, demented eyes? Would that work?

And I'm guessing that at least ONE person will have a pair of Sharingan in their sig.... Right? RIGHT??? :p
 

darkdana666

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
238
Reaction score
183
Gender
Female
Country
Serbia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

I think I'll participate in this one... Itachi being the most obvious choice! XD

Kyah~~~ eni, I like your sig! Shiki&Akira <3
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Sharingan sigs? Oh my... but yes, manga character have quite a wide repertoire when it comes to weird eyes :XD

Go ahead. I'm looking forward to the entries^^

Kyah~~~ eni, I like your sig! Shiki&Akira <3
Ohohoho, finally someone who actually knows :luv
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Allen eyes...? Like from D.Gray-man Allen? :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top